Your best youtubing the instructions mate, it can be either very easy or very hard.

Bring guns.

with the heists I've done so far I went for the smarter/ quieter route wonder if you have done the same or went for the gun intense decisions

My life for the last week has been this...

Work.

GTA V

Work.

GTA V

my girlfriend thinks I've been kidnapped lol.

In all seriousness though it's a great game, since I discovered how to steal the fighter jet it's been pure chaos!

Same for me the last 2 days, although we're in different countries so she doesn't know i'm glued to the game.

It's also seriously affecting my ability to smoke cigars....think i'll have to knock it on the head (the game, not cigar smoking)!!!

I picked it up at midnight on Monday/Tuesday, and played it until 5:30 am. I woke up at 8:30am and called in sick so that I could play it for the rest of the day on Tuesday. Best game I've played this year, if not in several years! Rockstar stole my social life with Red Dead Redemption, and now they stole it again with GTA V.

My house is in disrepair because of GTA V, don't think I've cleaned or washed any dishes since it came out. Coming into work all grumpy due to lack of sleep & no breakfast. By far the best game in the series. I was a BIG Vice City fan back in the day & have played all the games in the series. This is a masterpiece.

I even abstained for my mid week stogie as it would have chewed up too much time!

I work for the Video Game Industry. I picked it up just because everyone else did. I'm so~so on GTA. FIFA on the other the other hand...

GTA Online Will Launch Tonight

original.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V has been out for a couple of weeks, but a big chunk of the game — the entire multiplayer part, actually — was missing at launch. Tonight, the ambitious GTA Online multiplayer suite launches as a free download for anyone who owns the base game. Tonight at 9PM AEST, to be more specific.

In a sizeable update to the company blog, Rockstar has laid out a bunch of guidelines for players to get ready for to take GTA V online. Right up front, they made it clear that they’re not entirely sure when the online component will launch, though they’re pegging it for sometime in the early morning on October 1 (or 9PM tonight AEST):

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with your copy of Grand Theft Auto V. On October 1st there will be a small downloadable Title Update released on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Upon installation of that Title Update, direct access to begin GTA Online will be unlocked in your GTAV game menu. You will be able to jump right into GTA Online via the 4th (bottom) slot in your GTAV character wheel.

We’ve received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning, and your best bet is to stay tuned throughout the day here at the Rockstar Newswire and by following us on Twitter and Facebook where we will be keeping everyone updated.

GTA Online Details: Game Day Access Info and More [Rockstar]

I have 360 and debating on picking this up, It looks amazing and havent played any of the others except for pieces here and there. Ive watched some streamers on twitch that are playing this game and I want to play it bad!

I was talking to one of my supervisors and he mentioned that they may release it on xbox 1 and he wants to wait to see if it does so he doesnt buy both games. Im curious to see if it does as well.

Someone mentioned the Assassins Creed Black Flag coming out, i stopped at brotherhood but bought all the others after and just have to finish that one so i can move onto the newer ones.

PC confirmed and they found code that hints on next Gen console. U might have to wait a while

I have 360 and debating on picking this up, It looks amazing and havent played any of the others except for pieces here and there. Ive watched some streamers on twitch that are playing this game and I want to play it bad!

I was talking to one of my supervisors and he mentioned that they may release it on xbox 1 and he wants to wait to see if it does so he doesnt buy both games. Im curious to see if it does as well.

Someone mentioned the Assassins Creed Black Flag coming out, i stopped at brotherhood but bought all the others after and just have to finish that one so i can move onto the newer ones.

I've stopped purchasing games on the 360 as I'm waiting on XBOX ONE.

Whilst I don't know for certain, I'm almost positive GTAV will be on next Gen. Black Flag looks amazing, seen some running gameplay at EB and it looks brilliant.

finished the game ( story mode ) sunday night, by far the best video game ive played in years. Always been a fan of GTA im usually more of a FPS kind of gamer but am a bit tired of the regurgitated garbage thats been put out lately .

I did the exact same man. I never actually bought and played the first couple of AC games when they came out so I just bought them all at once and am playing catch up now. Up to AC II at the moment too, and I will have to charge through AC 3 before Black Flag. Black Flag looks pretty decent though from what I've seen.

Went from 34% complete in the game to 56% complete just today needless to say I did nothing but play all day.

Got my PS3 bundle on launch day and have been playing ever since. Anyone else on PS3 add me. Moridin79. Let's start an FOH crew!

AceTimberwolf here for PSN. Haven't tried the online tho