What are you up to for the weekend?

Work 2-11pm tonight. Archery practice tomorrow at my parents house (bow season is fast approaching) followed by a hamlet robo extra or flying pig. Haven't quite decided on that one just yet.

It's hitting 70F in the afternoons in my neck of the woods which is perfect "big cigar" weather.

A blissful time to be a fan in the U.S. right now.

College football all day today, and of course, NFL

Tomorrow. Temperatures in Phoenix, AZ although hot still in the day, are cooling off in the

evenings. Will head over to my parents house this afternoon to have a few drinks and a smoke

with my dad. Then we will watch the Mayweather/Alvarez fight. Gonna be great!!

Damnit!

Yeah, the extension runs out tomorrow so what are ya gonna do? At least this 2008 PLPC is easing the misery a bit.....

Finished yom kippur fast and now going back to train for the hero challenge.

I keep getting myself registered to the most idiotic sporting events.

Is that the Mud Hero thing?

I always find it interesting....

A lot of these events are based on military basic training, and the challenges and physical obstacle courses that soldiers are put through. And yelled at. And tormented by. (Yes, I enjoyed my time doing that. rolleyes.gifliar.gif )

But I always find it funny of all the current craze for these Mud Hero events, and Somebody's Boot Camp personal training gyms / classes, and that these types of private-ventures have ramped up so much.

The fact that people pay for this....for something that many would GLADLY avoid.... LOL. lmao.gif

Well, going to celebrate with my first CPE. This was a big month. Found out my wife is

prego with our first, bought a new house and just received a call from SFPD offering me job.

I couldn't feel more blessed.

Well, going to celebrate with my first CPE. This was a big month. Found out my wife is

prego with our first, bought a new house and just received a call from SFPD offering me job.

I couldn't feel more blessed.

Congratulations, that is truly great!

Yeah, the extension runs out tomorrow so what are ya gonna do? At least this 2008 PLPC is easing the misery a bit.....

Extension for what? Federal is Oct 17.

Relatively relaxing weekend, some time with the fam and In laws. Hope you didn't lose your temper too much while watching the Wallabies game, Rob. All that talent and not really producing for this long. Ring in the changes for next game I think.

Extension for what? Federal is Oct 17.

Deadline to file partnership tax returns (Form 1065) is only a 5-month extension.

Thanks to your comment since I checked again and luckily found it's actually due the 16th since today's a Sunday.

Got to spend some quality time with the wife yesterday afternoon, though she said I was a bit cranky (as I always am when figuring out how much money my government expects from me!).

Had a great time today sipping milk stouts, lambics and rum whilst smoking '02 RA 898's and watching the pups socialize. Happy birthday and thanks again B!

Was in Rio for work before flying home to the US and got to do some hiking with a local Carioca on Saturday. First time to Rio and WOW is all I can say. The history, beautiful beaches, the mountains, the lush vegetation and forest surrounding the city. IMHO, truly one of the most beautiful and spectacular cities of the world. It was also Rock'n Rio so the city was packed and alive with people ready to dance and party. Sadly, I did not have a cigar with me frown.gif