Chocolate note CCs?

Hey guys,

I am looking for CCs with milk coffee / chocolate-ish sweetness notes. For instance I really enjoy H Upmann 48, but I know it is hard to see that in the LFTH... So does anyone have recommendations within the regular production pool?

Thanks,

Howard

Montecristo Especial #1's have a great milk coffee and cream profile even when young

As for chocolate, I'm not sure when it comes to reg production but i know a lot of the LE's of the last few years have been full of chocolate.

I find a milk chocolate flavor in the Montecristo Petite Edmundo and the Grand Edmundo. The Petite Edmundo is just a bit short for me. You might also try a RASS when they are on.

Bigger RG Montecristo will give you more chocolate, smaller will give you more cream-like sensation.

This is spot on. Smaller ring will be more milk chocolate, larger ring chocolate. Monte GE (had one last night) are dark chocolate greatness.

Cohiba Genios are another that will have some chocolate but it will be kicked around by the barnyard and hay flavors. The Genios is one of my top cigars of all time but not a primarily chocolate cigar.

I think I must hit funny with VR, I never get anything more than very rich, quality tobacco :/

Young Unicos tend to taste like a puddle of fermenting leaves. The '01-'02s I have tried (along with some unplugged '99s :D) do show some malted chocolate, but not as defined as Montecristo. Chocolate/creme is Montecristo's gig, IMO.

I'm definitely taking notes on this topic . I picked up a VR Famosos while on vacation . The salesmen recommended that i try something different .He said it had hints of coffee and chocolate . I haven't tried it yet , but after reading some of these posts , I can't wait .

Waiting on some Monte 4's . Hopefully , they'll be spot on !

How have the VR Famosos been ? I've tried looking for reviews,but haven't seen to much out there . I was hoping to see some in the the warehouse inventory .