Favourite music videos

Bit of a boring week here in Oz. If you're over the electioneering and the Essendon drugs 'saga' that is.....!

So I'm posting a link here to one of my favourite music videos. I love this Gomez song on its own, but also think the video is brilliant (I hope the link works if you dont have an iPad, as that's where i've copied it from!)

Anyway, thought it would be an interesting idea to see what fellow stogie lovers consider as their favourite music video.

And please, no postings of Miley Cyrus's performance the other night at the whatever awards!

"Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys. RIP MCA.

For the unitiated, it's a tongue-in-cheek homage to 70's police dramas.

One of my all time favorite videos, great choice. I would also throw in Blind Melon's "No Rain," as there is something bizarre about that girl dancing in the bee costume.

When I was a 13 year old kid, this. Still can't believe they played this on saturdays Video Hits mid morning.

too funny. I remember seeing this one as a kid too, but forgot how risque it was!

For some reason I liked Girls on film by Duran Duran.

I didn't like Duran Duran but it was nice to find a good tune you could watch with the sound turned down.

I don't like too much noise but you can't go past a good set of hooters.

If you are a red-blooded male, it has to be the uncensored version of "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. Won't post the link since NSFW. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...