Which Vitola have have you moved away from?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I started smoking, most of what I smoked were large ring gauge NCs. I thought that more different kinds of tobacco in each puff would equate to more complexity. I've found now that it doesn't r

I know that this is strange to say, but I have moved away from Lonsdales, Coronas and Petit Coronas. I find that I am either smoking large cigars (Churchills, Robustos, DCs, or Edmundos) or thin ciga

I find myself reaching for longer cigars, ring gauge is not as important, if reasonable (up to 50-52RG) Moved away from most shorter than 5 5/8", still love thing and long, as before, if I can find i

I too am beginning to move away from churchills and double coronas. Just don't have all that time for them anymore, even if they are delicious and enjoyable! Am moving more toward coronas, petite coronas, small perfectos...even (Oh Dear Lord) robustos!!! covermouth.gif

I still smoke and enjoy DC's. When I sit down in the evening for happy hour I prefer a longer format cigar.

Normally I also will smoke a short one while finishing up my last adult beverage. :lol3:

I smoke less pyriamids (although I have been trying some lately) and definitely less robustos with the exception of maybe the CoRo.

The corona gorda's and dalia;s are also on my always stock list. Sadly, as stated above selections are less and less.