Hoyo de Monterrey Grand Epicure EL 2013 Release

In my first post I said that Punch could be released first. I heard that from a man of UK's importer. Good source but Habanos seems to have another plan.

Let's wait.

Actually, I asked a H&F representative yesterday after hearing the news regarding the Grand Epicure and he mentioned that the Punch will probably be the first EL he'd think he'd see.

Maybe it's a case of "Cuba being Cuba" - they've been saying one thing for the last couple of weeks (that the Punch will be first) but in the last couple of days it seems that the HdM will be the first release?

• 3 weeks later...

In my first post I said that Punch could be released first. I heard that from a man of UK's importer. Good source but Habanos seems to have another plan.

Let's wait.

According to a London vendor he already has Punch 2013.

CGars LTD have put on their site the Punch 2013 LE but I dont think that means they have them in stock... I think it means that they wont be long receiving them.

Ajay hasn't mentioned anything (to my knowledge) regarding when they will receive any 2013 LE's, and I'd assume he'd get them at his LCDH at least a week before any other UK retailer. (that what's happened in the past with RE and LE releases when they arrive in the UK)

• 2 weeks later...