Hoyo de Monterrey Grand Epicure EL 2013 Release

At $180-$195 for 10, I would rather add a couple more dollars and grab a cab of 25 of recent production HDM Epi #2 from our host. They have been really good ROTT.

Or if you have to have the LEs, save $40-$50 and buy the 2011 Shorty Pyramides

How many Epicures are too many ?

I'll stick to my Epi #2s and the odd LCDH Epi DeLuxe.

On a side note i saw the Punch LEs in London this evening...think they were about 25 pounds.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a few treats yesterday one of them being the Grand Epicure. Absolutely gorgeous looking cigar, dark chocolate wrapper, perfect construction. Fired it up and it was stunning, rich decadent chocolate, what a beauty....Glad the boxes are nice and small, they will pack in bulk nicely in storage....the EL program continues to deliver a stunning product, kudos...

jtki.jpg

Picked up a few treats yesterday one of them being the Grand Epicure. Absolutely gorgeous looking cigar, dark chocolate wrapper, perfect construction. Fired it up and it was stunning, rich decadent chocolate, what a beauty....Glad the boxes are nice and small, they will pack in bulk nicely in storage....the EL program continues to deliver a stunning product, kudos...

jtki.jpg

Some very nice looking sticks, the grand epicure in particular looks amazing!

For those still wondering about the price, I picked up a box of these in Havana three weeks ago for just under 120 CUC. Very reasonably priced IMO. Have not tried one yet, will let them rest a little in the humidor before I do.

For those still wondering about the price, I picked up a box of these in Havana three weeks ago for just under 120 CUC. Very reasonably priced IMO. Have not tried one yet, will let them rest a little in the humidor before I do.

Wow, great price....im guessing $160 - $180 outside Cuba...$120...clean the island out!

Just finished 2 singles that I smoked with a Mate that I brought back from LCDH Zurich. Very one dimensional without any pronounced flavors. Monolithic, and a bit harsh was our opinion. Did throw a lot of smoke. 70 minutes of smoke time.

At 22chf per stick, I believe I will pass on them for now.

153 Euro from another LCDH that I just got a newsletter from.

That is right around $200 US $20/stick .... they might be good but I think I would rather pick up a box of 25 Robustos for the same price.