Punch RS 12

You should do yourself the favor and atleast try one then go from there. Smoke em that's why you bought them right?? That's what I tell myself when I'm staring at my Party SdC #3's only 13 left in my box from 07 and prob one of the best boxes I have but when the mood hits I grab one, however thats what I said the for the first 12 I smoked, the last 13 are a little more precious. lol. Try one anyway.

Thanks everybody for the great advise. I'm of the same opinion of trying some through the years but this box and cohiba 1966 are the exception to my usual practise. I think i shall follow ken's advise, i'd really like to try age a box to a vintage status on my own. I just love opening this box and seeing it full.

You could be dead tomorrow or the house could burn down I would try one least then you will know and if there great which they are you have 24 left for the years to come that's what I did

are you always this optimistic?

Optimism has nothing to do with it,just being realistic ,maybe I should just said

YES TRY ONE I did no regets

Optimism has nothing to do with it,just being realistic ,maybe I should just said

YES TRY ONE I did no regets

And you gave me one you generous man you. A wise owl is our Steve.

I would try one. I just had to make that choice today on a box of cigars I've had a few years. It was worth it and the box looks almost as full with 24 as 25. I think it helps to know where they are. Then when you let them age another year or even a few years you know how much better they got or if they reached their full potential. Go for it, you don't have to smoke the entire box.

...of course, when you have the one, and find it to be fantastic, you'll have the memory of the experience every time you open the humidor. This would diminish the chances of this box seeing another 5 years...

Having said that, if it were me, it wouldn't have made it this far, so go on, ZZ! But let us know how it was.