Recommend me a good year for ERDM CS....

No experience with the 08s. But I have a cab of 07s that are rockin. The lovely green tea and herbal flavors with a touch of sweet honey or caramel is all there. IMO all erdm need a few years to settle into a groove. I have some 11 PCs that are so flat I won't touch them again till next spring or later.

I have a 2010 box of these that are good, but the cigar is just meh for me. It is by far the lightest Cuban I have ever smoked to the point that I puff heavily on the cigar trying to get some flavor out of it. Just too light and not enough flavor for my tastes, my first and last box of these.

07 have been better than 08 and 06 IMHO, not a ton of experience w 09-12 but all have not been that bad from the singles I have had

These typically age well and show the ERDM profile after many years as you already know I am sure :)

this is very general but I've had a lot of joy with almost all 2008/2010/2012 stocks...I do love even numbers though so may be that is why

also to add, most of the ones i've smoked have been fresh and while i typically do not enjoy fresh cigars this is probably the only one i would crack right away if i got a box, the ones i've smoked have been my friend's and we've probably gone through a couple boxes in the past two years so this is not one where you have to wait it is delightful with not much sign of youth except back back end of the last third in my experience