2013 NBA Finals

Pacers v Heat has been a great series. Hibbert proving tall dudes still really help a team when everyone seems to be talking about 'small ball'. The Pacers D just seems to take away nearly all things the Heat do well.

Hoping Bosh and Wade finally show up in game 7 and give Lebron some help to get past these Pacers. I think most basketball nerds will agree Heat v Spurs is basketball heaven, Spurs v Pacers not quite as much fun.

You have to admire the Spurs organization and their coach Greg Popovich. They may not be the "sexy" team or consistently have highlights on Sportscenter of a guy dunking over someone else, but they just know how to win basketball games. To be able to watch an NBA basketball game and see teamwork on both ends of the floor is just refreshing. I live in Pennsylvania, and never thought I would be rooting for a team from Texas, but I will be pulling for them in the finals.

I'd love to see the Heat vs. Spurs..Lots of repsect for the Spurs team and organization....

+1

I actually think the Spurs actually have a better chance against the Heat if its only Lebron thats showing up.

I have never really cared for the NBA. I'll enjoy college basketball but from someone who doesn't know jack about the NBA it seems like the Heat are like the Yankee's in terms of spending big money on big time players. Is this how it is perceived by NBA fans? Just curious.

Something about the NBA just turns me off. I used to be a huge NBA fan when I was a kid, but I haven't watched an NBA game in years.

Maybe you should start again...

Well, if game 7 between the pacers and heat goes down to the wire, I'm fairly certain we will see some questionable calls that will give lebron and the heat an advantage and help them into e finals (like last year) and you will see first hand why I stopped watching the nba (national BUSINESS Association)..... Of course, if the pacers pull off a shocker, i'll eat my words.....

Well, it's obvious by now that the refs are letting the Heat get away with murder. Stab west in the eye, no foul? Hibbert fouled badly, and no call until the ball rolls off the rim? They're letting the Heat play as rough as they want, and calling the most minute contact against the Pacers. Big money wants the Heat in the finals.

Go Spurs!

And I disagree with your last statement. Spurs-Pacers would be a great series to enjoy. Team basketball from both adversaries, not one guy against five every time down.

LOL, you'd rather watch George Hill and Lance Stephenson over the greatest player on planet earth? Well I did say most, not all.

^kobe's not playing

Well, it's obvious by now that the refs are letting the Heat get away with murder. Stab west in the eye, no foul? Hibbert fouled badly, and no call until the ball rolls off the rim? They're letting the Heat play as rough as they want, and calling the most minute contact against the Pacers. Big money wants the Heat in the finals.

it's obvious the heat is stern's how do you call this?

Seems that after the Spurs were the "nice bad guys" back in the mid-2000s they are finally getting some respect as the good guys. Looking forward to watching another Spurs Finals. I haven't followed NBA much since the Twin Towers era ended with Robinson's retirement. I'm with Aaron on that one... team ball is becoming a lost art so I've moved on to other sports.

A rumour getting around that Floyd Mayweather bet $5,900,000 on Heat (-7) Game 7 against the Pacers. He wins, but got to wonder if this guy is going to have money very long after his career ends.

Had $20 myself on Heat (-8.5) peace.gif