"Festival del La Habana 2000" Petit Corona

wondering if anyone has tried these of late.

i remember buying some from rob years ago - he had them on special as no one was interested. smoked them all, i thought, and loved them but actually found one hidden away the other day. planning on smoking it soon but wondering if anyone else tried them of late?

Does Rob still have any left? biggrin.png

Down to my last three out of the box, smoked one last month. Stellar and nowhere near expiring.

doubt it. i think i got the last of them about a decade ago. i remember loving them back then and was staggered he'd had trouble selling them.

I remrmber them, They were GREAT,It was way back in 1999, when It was my first time at the Festival , It was GREAT !!!!!!!

not to contradict great memories but you sure it wasn't 2000? they were released at the 2000 festival.

i'm adding the info from trev's site - brilliant site for anyone who has not yet checked it out (to be honest, if www.cubancigarwebsite.com is not on your faves, you are not serious).

Petit Corona Marevas 42 x 129 (5.1") Petit Corona

Habanos_Petit_Corona_cigar_full_0.jpgPetit Corona

Habanos_Petit_Corona_band_full_1.jpgFestival 2000 Band

2000_-_Habano_Festival_2000_Humidor_263small.jpg

2000_-_Habano_Festival_2000_Humidor_262small.jpg

Festival 2000 Box Cigars: Handmade. Made in the H. Upmann factory. Bands: Special "Festival del La Habana 2000" band. Packaging: Varnished Boite Nature Box (approx 1,500 made), 25 cigars. Status: A 2000 release. They were available for sale worldwide. History: Released to commemorate the second Habanos festival in 2000.

not to contradict great memories but you sure it wasn't 2000? they were released at the 2000 festival.

i'm adding the info from trev's site - brilliant site for anyone who has not yet checked it out (to be honest, if www.cubancigarwebsite.com is not on your faves, you are not serious).

Petit Corona Marevas 42 x 129 (5.1") Petit Corona

Habanos_Petit_Corona_cigar_full_0.jpgPetit Corona

Habanos_Petit_Corona_band_full_1.jpgFestival 2000 Band

2000_-_Habano_Festival_2000_Humidor_263small.jpg

2000_-_Habano_Festival_2000_Humidor_262small.jpg

Festival 2000 Box Cigars: Handmade. Made in the H. Upmann factory. Bands: Special "Festival del La Habana 2000" band. Packaging: Varnished Boite Nature Box (approx 1,500 made), 25 cigars. Status: A 2000 release. They were available for sale worldwide. History: Released to commemorate the second Habanos festival in 2000.

Oh man my heart's achin'! violin.gif I'd LOVE to have tried one or more of these!!!

I've tried only two and they were incredible. That was many years ago though, I also wonder how they smoke nowadays 13 years later!

went back to the old notes. i had no idea i'd bought so many. rob had them at $22.50 each a stick back then and i kept refilling and smoking them. the last couple i got were in a small lot of two of these and one M/C No 5 for the grand total of $20, the lot!

damn. $20.00 a stick. They are much more now. I've been trying to find one to try for awhile as well as the H Upmann Epicure Habanos release. Enjoy the smoke Ken. Let us know how they are. ALl I have heard is great things on this.

I think Brandon smoked one earlier this year? Maybe he will share his impressions

Just crazy looking back at it right?

i look back at the cost of the first LE's coming out of cuba - $130 a box for the partagas pyramides. i think they had no idea whether the concept would work so priced low. and for the same reason, got caught short for material for the 2002 - hence no releases. but that is speculation.