Montecristo A Review - PRA JUN 10 : Video Review!

asmith

Great cigar and a great afternoon. Thanks ken! Well done Smithy on the editing as well. It is never easy.

For those interested I will put together 3 sampers.

each sampler wll contain:

2 Sancho Panza Sanchos from 2001 (not plugged!).

2 Montecristo A from 2010

$ 99 USD delivered. $175 AUD Delivered. SOLD

Post here and e-mail Di. Only have 3 of these Samplers folks. ok.gif

Great cigar and a great afternoon. Thanks ken! Well done Smithy on the editing as well. It is never easy.

$ 99 USD delivered. $175 AUD Delivered.

I will take one.

Well done Rob and Ken! :clap: :clap: I've smoked one last summer. Very enjoyable cigar for such a monster. Great sampler too. Too bad there wasn't more. Now on to your next venture gents. Cuaba Diademas or Punch Diademas Extra? :P:lol:

I'll take one

Ill take the last one.

Great review gentleman. Only smoked one Monte A and it was great! But as mentioned just finding the time to smoke it was abit

daunting. Will be purchasing a 5 box in the future to age in the humidor so when time permits they will be there.

Always bit abit wary of ths skinnies though with being abit to tight compared to the larger guages and especially with the length of the Monte A. But will certainely give it a go again ok.gif

on the rum? i still think it is not a bad rum at all. not top shelf for me but good enough that you can sip it straight or with ice (or a smidge of water if you prefer) and that is a sign of a decent rum.

the cigar? a cracker.

rob's tech ability? don't ask.

i had a 'mate' who lived next door years ago. discovered that when i was away, he was helping himself to my smokes (his excuse was that he thought they were only worth about 50c each - quite why that made stealing from a mate okay i am not certain, but he was a strange bloke. would borrow a few bucks to buy milk for their baby and would have cut off an arm rather than not repay it, yet would waste most of his income on sports betting - at which he was hopeless).

he pinched one of my cuaba diademas (think i have a few other somewhere) and threw up everywhere. was sick as a dog for a day or two. not a lot of sympathy.

So true, if I get a plugged stick (1/20 smokes for me), it's usually plugged around the band. So frustrating, but then again, I rarely get a plugged smoke and it's usually a DC. Nice review!

I've been saving the single Monte A I have in my humidor in anticipation of this review.

Going to pick up a nice bottle of Rum & enjoy the Monte on Anzac day public holiday. Can't wait.

Great review fella's