Poverty Pack Is back!

I am a fan of both these cigars and believe they are great value.

The Quintero Favoritos (Petit Robusto) is a straightforward cracker. Working away on a weekend, casting a line...I am reaching for these regularly. The Rafael Gonzalez Perla I have found to be a little flavour bomb and finds its place amongst the Party Short and Trini Reyes as my morning coffee cigar.

I think they both hit the mark so how is this.

25 x Quintero Favoritos

25 x Rafael Gonzalez Perla

50 sticks total $199 USD ($3.98 average) $420 AUD ($8.40 average duty/tax paid). Prices includes delivery.

Shipping from Oz

Not for OLH....you need them to smoke spotlight.gif

E-mail the lovely Diana today!

post-4-0-78413900-1365553442_thumb.jpg

I JUST ORDERED MINE TODAY.................2thumbs.gif

Call me crazy but I actually prefer the Favoritos over the Perlas. For RG I would recommend the Panetelas Extra which are even cheaper.

I must be getting the worst Favoritos ever because all I get is rough, harsh, strong, tobacco.

Like lawnmowing NCs. I would MUCH prefer spending an extra buck or two a stick and get something better. Just mho.

Yeah bro, I would have to agree with you. I smoked a Favorito last Friday at a BBQ to see what all the hype was about. It is definitely not my cup of tea either. I would much rather spend a little extra money and get something else but they do come in at a very cheap price for anyone who does like them.

Same here. Tried a couple Favoritos with a friend, and we quickly extinquished them and lit up something else. Hopefully they will improve. It would not be the first time a CC tasted like crap but then came around into a treat!

Could be yours are maybe a tad younger? Mine were from Spain October or November 2012 so they have had a decent rest, Quintero always gets more mellow and sweeter with age I find.

or maybe the initial Spanish release was rolled with a stock of tobacco that had a bit of age already on it? They seemed to be doing a lot to help the Spanish market so I guess it isn't out the realms of fantasy.

I enjoy the Perla...punchy little smoke. I find that sipping them brings out their best.

I've had about half dozen of the Favoritos and they don't do very much for me. I don't find myself reaching for them and have to consciously remind myself to sample them. Price-wise the Favoritos are a little bit below a box of petit corona, which gives you loads more in satisfaction and flavor.

I bought a box of Favoritos for a wedding from Rob so I can give away and not worry about it when people toss them 1/4 of the way. I was pleasantly surprised to really enjoy them! I found them mild and flavorful. Put me down for one of these.

I must be getting the worst Favoritos ever because all I get is rough, harsh, strong, tobacco.

Try wetting beforehand.

Yeah bro, I would have to agree with you. I smoked a Favorito last Friday at a BBQ to see what all the hype was about. It is definitely not my cup of tea either. I would much rather spend a little extra money and get something else but they do come in at a very cheap price for anyone who does like them.

If that was the one I gave you, I found that batch way disappointing compared to the others I have had. I gave up on them after that batch pretty well. They are far too hit or miss. Basically doubles the price to that of an RASS when every second one is tossed.

I have a box bought in Spain and its batch is from the end of 2011.

I still think they are really good.

As far as I know most of you have '12 production. Maybe it needs a little more time or maybe the initial batch was better than the following ones... or maybe it's just my taste.

Well, I've got a poverty pack on the way. These should be great on the stream bank and this fall while bird hunting.

$4 per smoke is hard to beat. I'm psyched!

Thanks, el Prezidente.!