Poverty Pack Is back!

I am a fan of both these cigars and believe they are great value.

The Quintero Favoritos (Petit Robusto) is a straightforward cracker. Working away on a weekend, casting a line...I am reaching for these regularly. The Rafael Gonzalez Perla I have found to be a little flavour bomb and finds its place amongst the Party Short and Trini Reyes as my morning coffee cigar.

I think they both hit the mark so how is this.

25 x Quintero Favoritos

25 x Rafael Gonzalez Perla

50 sticks total $199 USD ($3.98 average) $420 AUD ($8.40 average duty/tax paid). Prices includes delivery.

Shipping from Oz

Not for OLH....you need them to smoke spotlight.gif

E-mail the lovely Diana today!

post-4-0-78413900-1365553442_thumb.jpg

Bought a box of the Favoritos today in Cologne ( and my buddy Frank another 3 ) as they represent a very good value - look forward to smoking them.

The Perla a is a very decent cigar and also a great value.

The Perla is in fact a little pearler! As Rob said, it's a flavour-bomb of a cigar. Not as good as the Party Short IMO but definitely value for money.

Prez you should do a combo video review of these two guys.

I'm a fan of the Quintero's haven't tried the others but I can imagine the video already..

1/3'rd, Cracker of a cigar, straight forward flavours limited complexity etc etc

2/3 no change

3/3 no change

blooper reel Ken picking on Smithy because its the first Cigar review he's been allowed in for ages, And its the poverty set.

I'm a fan of the Quintero's haven't tried the others but I can imagine the video already..

1/3'rd, Cracker of a cigar, straight forward flavours limited complexity etc etc

2/3 no change

3/3 no change

blooper reel Ken picking on Smithy because its the first Cigar review he's been allowed in for ages, And its the poverty set.

I don't think they are as limited in flavours and evolution as people say, I had a range of flavours and evolution with the ones I have tried. If anything the Perlas are far more one dimensional at the moment immo

I've only had one RG perla. It was a very good cigar. A bit one dimensional at the moment but it hinted at great things. Think a bit of time will do wonders for these. And at that price, it's a no brainer...

• 1 month later...

I have to say that this offer has struck a chord and is proving very popular!

We will keep it going party.gif

Excellent! When I get back from my fishing trip I'm taking advantage of this deal. These pe perfect in camp or on the stream bank.

50 sticks for 2 bills will work!