Screw it - I'm back yet again....

Yup. I'm like a bad case of an STD - just can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try. LOL.

Got done my move out to the new workplace, out in Halifax now (any local BOTL's, please PM me and we can get together for a cigar and a drink sometime). Been out here for the whole month now, but it's been, shall we say, very trying in getting my internet hooked up. Bad telecom company to deal with out here, but had to stay with the big-name-in-the-game so that I can be able to move my other cell phone over and whatnot, as well as e-mail interoperability. But, just a freaking nightmare that's now over. Having no reliable home internet connection for a number of weeks is just annoying (it's definitely a luxury that you don't notice you'd miss until it's actually not there!)

Definitely made better by doing my actual job and patrolling the mean streets out here. But even that's even tempered by some bureaucratic red-tape nightmare stuff with cutbacks to certain benefit programs at work. But that's a story for another day, and not for public consumption really.

I definitely do love the job when I'm actually able to just do it, that's for sure.

Other than that, I'm back on the interwebs again, and checking in here once more. Glad to see the community is still surviving Ken's rants (but I notice how he's also scared off the Pope now! LOL wink.pngtongue.png ). And good to see that the Czar's team is still functioning well, regardless of who's on the throne. potty.gifbuddies.gif

Anyways, just clearing up some old messages and threads on here. If there's any "must-read" threads, please be sure to post them here, or PM me. Cheers all (and happy birthdays to anyone's whom I missed).

how did you end up here? loose a bet, draw the short straw lol3.gif the high taxes and lack of services are just another added bonus to life in nova scotia.

shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] i'm up for a smoke

LOL. Actually, I was one of the "hand picked" ones who got posted to here, due to being that good I was told. There's a few bases now where MP's are hand-picked for those spots now, due to demands of the job in some bigger, crazier spots. Kind of a nice compliment, in a way, although I didn't get Ontario like I hoped and was originally promised.

PM on the way then...

LOL. Actually, I was one of the "hand picked" ones who got posted to here, due to being that good I was told. There's a few bases now where MP's are hand-picked for those spots now, due to demands of the job in some bigger, crazier spots. Kind of a nice compliment, in a way, although I didn't get Ontario like I hoped and was originally promised.

PM on the way then...

You're in good hands now bro. PunchClown is a class act and great BOTL

Glad to see the community is still surviving Ken's rants (but I notice how he's also scared off the Pope now! LOL wink.pngtongue.png ).

you were gone? when? no one tells me anything.

and trust me, i was severely muzzled by the power that be when it came to expressing exactly what i thought about the pope etc etc. apparently, the new security at foh rejects any sentence that contains the words, 'pope', 'jail' and a few others that said muzzling has banned.

WOW your back thought you might have been abducted by alienssurprised.gif

good to have you back on board

steve

*KEITH!!! spotlight.giflove.gif

Janet!!! Sorry, I didn't even see your post, darling.

And actually, I've got to order another copy of your book for another cop co-worker of mine. Please, when you get a chance, can you PM me a link or something, so that I can get it ordered? It would be much appreciated. Thanks, Janet.