FOH Video Final Four Voting

Final Four  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if i may, always keen to smoke an 'A' but we really need to set aside a good three hours or so. i know it is on the agenda but perhaps votes should be directed at one of the other three.

I'm sure Smithy wouldn't mind editing 3 hours of footage.

Sorry Gents but im asking you to sacrafice yourselves for the good of the rest of us. My vote is with Monte A

As a less experienced member im absolutley intrigued by the monster but have always been intimidated by it. Will my head explode, lungs collapse, eyes pop out etc...

to be honest, i always preferred the sancho panza 'sancho's' but i think that they have been discontinued.

would always take one or two of either the A's or the sancho's to the week on fraser island and settle in for the afternoon on the balcony overlooking the pacific with some top rum, a great book and the cigar. haven't had the time on recent trips but i must get back to it.

Do the Quai Dorsay Superiores, better workable smoking time for the gang plus hasn't been done yet!

QDO! QDO! QDO!

A lot of cigars have been re-reviewed, and over time, it's inevitable many more cigars will be re-reviewed, it's how it works. Votes are votes......If you wanted a different outcome, you should have spent the time to take the initiative to have your own poll and vote, instead of wasting your time being negative and anti-productive. In life there are talkers and there are doers, choose who you are, but don't just sit from the peanut gallery and talk about the doers. Negativity isn't a hat this forum wears! The masses voted, it is what it is.

A lot of cigars have been re-reviewed, and over time, it's inevitable many more cigars will be re-reviewed, it's how it works. Votes are votes......If you wanted a different outcome, you should have spent the time to take the initiative to have your own poll and vote, instead of wasting your time being negative and anti-productive. In life there are talkers and there are doers, choose who you are, but don't just sit from the peanut gallery and talk about the doers. Negativity isn't a hat this forum wears! The masses voted, it is what it is.

Lay off that gristle Moneypenny, don't worry I'm not challenging your internet street cred, you're still a real man's man.

If you don't want to read other's opinions start a blog.

Sorry Ken, I went the Monte A

I had one a while bacl and am keen to see if I picked up the same flavours that you do.

If possible can it be one from a coffin, instead of a 25 count box?