Which would you recommend? Boli RC vs PSD4

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem for me is I see this as an 'apple or oranges' type of question - to me these are very different cigars. Should I get the Porsche or the new Corvette? hmmmm... I didnt take the poll as as I

If money allocated is only for one full box, 2x10ct.

I agree with many here, BRC's are far more consistent and you stand a better chance of getting great quality, BUT, if you can manage HQ or PSP PSD 4's, I would personally prefer them.

Boli RC & JC caught me from the first one I had and I've not been disappointed by one yet.

I've only smoked a handful of PSD4s, and found them a little ho-hum and flat.

Just my 2c worth, rounded down.

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113458

I just got both of these cigars (as you can see from the post) both amazing the BRC 2012 is one amazing smoke a little spice and full of creamy coffee flavors and a lot of sweet floral notes.

The PSD4 2012 is my go too cigar amazing also you got more of a wood, spicy, sweet dark chocolate flavors coming thew with tiny bit of earth.

So.... basically you got BRC a great anytime cigar that is - creamy coffee sweet floral notes VS PSD4 a good relaxing cigar after lunch maybe dinner, that is in your face chocolate,spicy,wood,earth cigar good Cuban flavors.

So depends on what flavors you prefer any 2012 box is a winning choice.

Boli Royal Corona any day. PSD4s are so mass produced, that is why they are so inconsistent and so many folks critique them for the worse. If you want Partagas flavor and consistency go with the Shorts.

http://www.friendsof...howtopic=113458

I just got both of these cigars (as you can see from the post) both amazing the BRC 2012 is one amazing smoke a little spice and full of creamy coffee flavors and a lot of sweet floral notes.

The PSD4 2012 is my go too cigar amazing also you got more of a wood, spicy, sweet dark chocolate flavors coming thew with tiny bit of earth.

So.... basically you got BRC a great anytime cigar that is - creamy coffee sweet floral notes VS PSD4 a good relaxing cigar after lunch maybe dinner, that is in your face chocolate,spicy,wood,earth cigar good Cuban flavors.

So depends on what flavors you prefer any 2012 box is a winning choice.

2012 PSD4

You must get some. They are delicious and remind me of a great big Party Short!

Dave

Wow, this is a healthy rivalry. I've had the PSD4 and loved them (as with most Partagas), and I've had BBF and BPCs and liked them as well.

I have some PSP2 that are incredible. Tough choice. My other box is going to be the Trini Reyes if they aren't sold out.

With all of the sales and LFTHs I've purchased two of each in the last couple months. The boli is one of the best cigars I've had. That being said I will never go without PSD4s in my humidor. Does that help?