• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to donate a whisk(e)y sampler for the auction. I have to source some sample bottles, but it'll most likely be 75 or 100ml samples from what I have in my tickle trunk. Total of the samples should be about a full bottle of spirits.

Update.

As I've started packing the Lusi's I noticed one was a little different. It was a Churchill Deluxe!!

So, the 2003 "Lusi" is actually a Churchill Deluxe. Only by putting next to each other did I notice. So, here's the revised list.

Partagas Lusitania Vertical tasting sampler (UPDATED)

• One 1998 (from Shlomo)
  • One 2008 (from Frank)
  • One 2009 (from Frank)
  • One 2010 (from Gary)
  • One 2011 (from Jeannick)

If anyone has any other years, feel free to add on. :)

damn you Conor.......

You should do a sampler as well (gawd knows your stockpile can spare it) and we'll either have one big lot to two separate ones. ok.gif I'll let you know if I can source extra bottles in time.

I will be donating a liter bottle of Zacapa rum...yes I did say 1 liter

I will be contacting you Simon

Not to bum your plan but someone already gave a 1l of Zaccapa for auction. I am sure we can sell two of these right?

maybe put up a list of what is up for auction so from and from whom so that people can determine how much money to bring?!?!

I believe the boys have setup some electronic payment options? A PC or tablet so people can logon to their bank sites and do EMT's? Makes the need to carry more cash a moot point. Simon, Riaz please confirm. :) X2 on a current list though.

I believe the boys have setup some electronic payment options? A PC or tablet so people can logon to their bank sites and do EMT's? Makes the need to carry more cash a moot point. Simon, Riaz please confirm. :) X2 on a current list though.

EMT/Paypal will be available.

Good call on a list. I will post one in a couple hours!

---Donation List up to NOW---

1. Lisa(canadianbeaver): KOPI LUWAK, the most expensive coffee in the world, see the movie The Bucket list. Value, $55/QUARTER POUND. + Amazing Artwork
  2. Nino: 2 x 3 packs of Flying Cigars Customs (Hector Luis DC, Cananzo, Robusto) (Lanceros, Cananzo, Robusto)
  3. Hans(squarehead): Cigar label/Tube Artwork in a shadowbox
  4. Keith(canuckartech) : Hamlet Custom 5er + NC Sampler (13 cigars)
  5. Conor (cks): Scotch sample
  6. Frank, Shlomo, Gary, JeanNick: Lusitania Vertical 5er 1998-2011
  7. Art (maverickdrinker): 2002 RA 898,1998 SLR lonsdale,5 pack of assorted Fuente Opus X and Fuente Anejo
  8. Gary: Ron Zacapa 1liter bottle
  9. Tom(Tmac77): 1 Box of Hoyo Short Piramides + 1 box of Bolivar Gold Medals
  10. Surprises........

1. Did I forget anyone?