A big part of these herfs, beside smoking, laughing and drinking, is too gather money for a charity. Just like last year, we are sponsoring Rob Schildt's (freefallguy) Nicaraguan Feed the Children mission. Last year we had a record amount of money collected spotlight.gif Let's try to beat it this year.

We are looking for donations for the silent auction:

- Cigars sampler

- Cigar accesoiries

- Bottle of rum, scotch, wine...

- Art, books, pipctures, anything cigar related.

If you plan on donating something for the auction please post a description of the item(s) here and pm me an honest reserve price.

This also applies to people that won't be present tot herf. Pm me and we will arrange to have your items on auction.

Also, there will be a premium and a cheap and cheerful raffle so bring extra cigars to participate!

This is voluntary. You don't have to donate anything but hopefully you will find something you would like to buy and give these guys a hand. smile.png

post-66-0-86306800-1343338214.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you can count on me.

Coffee... Rocketfuelcoffee.com, KOPI LUWAK, the most expensive coffee in the world, see the movie The Bucket list. Value, $55/QUARTER POUND.

Some form of Original art, TBD

Click to see last year's donation

www.lisarotenberg.com

post-8371-0-62485700-1360087448_thumb.jp

Strada,

What are canadian customs like as i was going to suggest buying a box on FOH and getting it shipped to you (or chipping in cash to buy a box of something special between a few folks, like a box of GRs).

Strada,

What are canadian customs like as i was going to suggest buying a box on FOH and getting it shipped to you (or chipping in cash to buy a box of something special between a few folks, like a box of GRs).

Let's take this to PM :)

I recently glued about 70 different cigar bands into a Shadowbox to hang on a wall in your mancave.Would like to bring this along for the Auction.

• 3 weeks later...

A big part of these herfs, beside smoking, laughing and drinking, is too gather money for a charity. Just like last year, we are sponsoring Rob Schildt's (freefallguy) Nicaraguan Feed the Chilkdren mission. Last year we had a record amount of money collected spotlight.gif Let's try to beat it this year.

We are looking for donations for the silent auction:

- Cigars sampler

- Cigar accesoiries

- Bottle of rum, scotch, wine...

- Art, books, pipctures, anything cigar related.

If you plan on donating something for the auction please post a description of the item(s) here and pm me an honest reserve price.

This also applies to people that won't be present tot herf. Pm me and we will arrange to have your items on auction.

Also, there will be a premium and a cheap and cheerful raffle so bring extra cigars to participate!

This is voluntary. You don't have to donate anything but hopefully you will find something you would like to buy and give these guys a hand. smile.png

post-66-0-86306800-1343338214.jpg

Two things.....

Firstly, what are these strange creatures that Rob is feeding? "Chilkdren" sounds like something scary, probably another scary Aussie creature from Ken's house.

Secondly....can we serious raffle off art? I mean, who wouldn't like to raffle Art off. Sell him for a day to the Montreal student's unions to do all their dirty work for them.

LOL.

In all seriousness though, I'm donating two items to this herf's auction (items have already been handed to Simon for safekeeping):

• Cuban customs sampler (a Hamlet custom cigar sampler - coronas, lanceros, robustos, robustos extra, flying pig)
  • Non-Cuban cigar sampler (a cigar sampler of non-cubans, around 10 sticks or so).

Simon, I'll have to get you the listing of the non-cubans, and what's in there, so your bidders know some of the good treats in there.

Two things.....

Firstly, what are these strange creatures that Rob is feeding? "Chilkdren" sounds like something scary, probably another scary Aussie creature from Ken's house.

LOL.

Really don't know what you are talking about ....innocent.gif

Great work Simon, the Herf crew and all donators! I told Rob in Havana that I will gladly put money towards his cause. Just wondering as it looks like there will be plenty of donated goods, is that too much to ask of you guys at the Herf to buy? I cannot attend the herf, but will gladly put up some money on an item. Shoot me a PM Simon with any ideas. If that's too much trouble or isn't the best idea, I will just donate some money to Rob directly...

As someone that visited Nicaragua in 2010 and saw first-hand some families in need, this is a great cause!

Here's what I've got in store

• Original artwork.
  • BHK Sampler (one of each vitola)

Partagas Lusitania Vertical tasting sampler

• One 1998 (from Shlomo)
  • One 2003
  • One 2008
  • One 2009
  • One 2010 (from Gary)
  • One 2011 (from Jeannick)

Edited by bundwallah
Update Lusitania donation with extra sticks.