LGC2, LGC Inmenso, Monte Ed. Dante 54

LGC Mdo2, LGC Inmensos, Edmundo Dante 54:

Well, have an opportunity to try a few of these in the near term and have spent far too much time scouring reviews and trying to learn what to expect. I like variety in flavor and size, but have never had any of these 3. I like lots of smoke above all and while I lean toward Robustos, I like to keep a few special sticks for when the mood or occasion strikes.

So acknowledging the usual to each his own personal preference etc, any insight as to which I may want to buy a few extra of if they look good?

Should I care about oily/shiney wrappers with any of these three or is that a non-factor with these sticks?

Any year/code better than another if I have options?

Cheers to a healthy new year to all FOH!

I now know what it relates to but when he points out at 2 specific cigars, it's confusing.

AFAIK, all NCs smoke like a steam train.

Those two specific ones produce a looot of smoke from the way they're bunched. OP just pointed out his preference for smoke volume.

Flavor wise for the three listed in OP, I'd go for MDO#2 and ED54 (if you can find). The Inmenso is a immense load of crap.

Was just in the UK, and if you are willing to pay full retail most things (LGC included) are not hard to find. Don't expect good value though. I confined myself to singles of the last few years' UK REs.