In Bruges

dangolf18

Great movie. Not many people I know have seen it but it's worth it for sure. I found it very original with great wit. The film made me visit Bruges when I was in Europe. What a beautiful place. Our room had a view of the Belfry, I geeked out pretty hard

Yep, great flick that flew under the radar.

Will Ferrel or Colin Farrell? LOL

I thought we enjoyed the same kinds of movies, until you mentioned you liked Phone Booth....!!!

Haha...little too much sauce tonight (done with finals). Phone Booth isn't great, but I think the acting at the ending is top notch. LOVE the ending. Very cathartic.

Are there any In Burges fans? Absolutely love this movie. Up there with one of my favorite Colln Ferrel movies "Phone Booth". Not oscar worth by any means, but an enjoyable watch.

Great film.

Why not an Oscar? Better than most of the tosh that wins.

Every actor/actress in this film acts beautifully, and thats what makes it.

Particularly Brendan Gleeson and Colin Farrel, nice to see Ralph Fienes as the sweary baddy...

A real gem of a film.

The director, Martin McDonagh, has just released his latest, called Seven Psychopaths.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest robusto101

Great flick, agreed. The writer/director's latest effort is Seven Psychopaths. Was in the theater (here in the states at least) not too long ago. Thought that was pretty good. Then again I love anything with Christopher Walken.