I know have something in common with Di.

I was in Minneapolis this past weekend and found out I have something in common with Di. Spending my cigar money on shoes!

I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds LaSalle, and I think they are pretty dang comfy. I'm also pretty sure I learned more about my feet while at that store than I did when I went to a podiatrist.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4308_1_40000000001_-1

Surprised you didn't leave here with a pair of moon boots with all of the snow we had this weekend.

Di is definitely on to something's with buying good shoes... but one must consider the climate in which you live.

Loving my Red Wings! Bring on the slush! Or snow...

Hyper, if you ever make it down to Milwaukee, take a drive just North to Port Washington. There is an Allen Edmonds "Shoe Bank" (outlet). It's glorious.

Check it

I actually got them from an Allen Edmonds store in Minneapolis, it wasn't a department store. Very nice, but probably not as large as the Shoe Bank.

Surprised you didn't leave here with a pair of moon boots with all of the snow we had this weekend.

Di is definitely on to something's with buying good shoes... but one must consider the climate in which you live.

Loving my Red Wings! Bring on the slush! Or snow...

Oh, I have some overshoes as well. Got to love the snow.

Nice shoes. I used to be a daily suit and tie man but never found Allen edmonds to be for me. Also I was too tough on my shoes to spend that kinda dough.

Very nice style though!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631753,-87.070686

For dress shoes, I swear by my Church's - even though they rival my wife's Louboutin's in cost ohmy.png

I still have a pair from 1995 that looks like new!

Best shoes ever. One of the best things about them is when you wear them out, send them back to AE and they'll recraft them to look like new again! Like getting a new pair for less than $100.

This... Thats why I have several pairs of AE. I'll have to look into some of these other brands.

Claus, we know that is not what kind of shoes you spend all your $$ on...

Do NOT show that pic to my wife or else I'll be selling more stock to finance her expensive habit... ;)