Any other Canadian / GTA members looking to get some OUST fans?

I'm looking at doing another order for some Oust fans again, for another coolerdor or two. :rolleyes:

Anywho, so I was wondering if any other Canadian / GTA-area members were wanting to get one / some? The shipping ends up being a bit cheaper then. If there's 4 or more about, it'll end up working out to $17 for a unit, shipping and everything all in.

Just let me know if you're interested. Cheers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shlomo, we could do a couple for the Montreal crowd too - easy to get a couple up to you guys.

If not, worst off, I could pass along the ordering link to you and Simon, and you guys can get a bunch for the Montreal crowd. Might be quicker, and/or save on redirected shipping costs.

So, for a list so far, we have:

Toronto crew:
  1. Me x 2
  2. Garfield / lonsdaleto x 1
  3. Tom / tmac77 x 2?
  4. Gary / LLC x 2
  5. Frank / bundwallah x 2

Montreal crew:
  1. Simon / Strada x 1
  2. Shlomo x 2

I'll let this roll until Monday night or so. I think they only have about a dozen or so left, so first come, first served. I'll put in the order, and then just ask people to PayPal or EMT me.

Toronto crew:
  1. Me x 2
  3. Tom / tmac77 x 2?
  4. Gary / LLC x 2

Montreal crew:
  1. Simon / Strada x 1
  2. Shlomo x 2

I'll let this roll until Monday night or so. I think they only have about a dozen or so left, so first come, first served. I'll put in the order, and then just ask people to PayPal or EMT me.

Looks like you've already got 12 committed so if that's all they have it may be better to pull the trigger before they sell some.

Maybe posting an intro would be a better place to start brother.

Good suggestion. Sorry for not being more polite. I have posted the following in the newbie section:

I would like to introduce myself. I am from Toronto and have been smoking Cuban cigars on off for almost twenty years. I have recently been smoking more and have started keeping a humidor for the first time in years. hi had stopped after a nasty beetle infestation cost me some great sticks. I have been lurking here for a while and really appreciate the great info. Thanks to all!

Cheers,

Tate

Toronto crew:
  1. Me x 2
  3. Tom / tmac77 x 2?
  4. Gary / LLC x 2

Montreal crew:
  1. Simon / Strada x 1
  2. Shlomo x 2

Okay...

I've gone ahead and made the order. They're on the way. I got 15 ordered, the max that they had. So, pending confirmation on the 12 spoken for above there, then kiwiman911's spoken up for two as well. That makes 14 spoken up for and leaves one available, pending the order for 15 being sorted out okay, and pending if Tom is a plus 1 or so.

They're being shipped today, should be here within two weeks. So I should have them in hand upon our retun from La Habana. At that time, I'll work out the details on getting the 5 up to the Montreal guys. I can work out the details with Bacon Hater when we're in Cuba next week. (love you buddy...bring some lube...:D)

So, order's done and placed, and they're on the way (sorry Shlomo - was sorting this out simultaneously to you posting the above). To lock in your your buys, please PayPal or EMT me the money to my e-mail address (PM me for it if you don't already have it). Total basically comes to $17 per (a few cents under, but I'm not nickle and diming around with this). Also, if this gets hit for minor shipping duties, I'll be incurring it. I'd like to get this all financially sorted out prior to the middle of this week - this is dipping into my Cuba spending money a bit. If these arrive and you haven't paid for yours yet, dibs go to first in the order of who's willing to speak up / pay for them. If something goes wrong with the order, and we're short by some, then I'll promptly refund any monies. I'll let you guys know as soon as I have them in hand.

Cheers.

And okay, I just got a PM.

Pending Tom verifying his number, Tate was in there too, speaking up for a couple (but with only one really left). So, once Tom verifies his number as two or three (or potentially more?), Tate said he'll speak up for the single remaining.

Let me know, gents. Cheers.

You guys scenting your cigars with Puss'n Boots scents or what??? -LOL

Keith could you give me an idea how you guys are using these things? I am just kinda' curious. Any analysis of the total cost to make it work in a humidor would also be appreciated.

Are these battery powered? -R