Your Favourite Actress.....aesthetically?

Guess I'm on my own with this one...

Natalie Portman.

I met her once when working at a hotel here on Maui. She's quite a petite lass!

I was passing out pineapple slices to the guests around the pool, where she was lounging with her parents (around the time the Star Wars movies came out). I get to Natalie, hand her a napkin, reach in the stainless steel iced bucket with my tongs, and pull out a slice of pineapple about 3 times the normal size (coincidence, of course ;) ). Before I knew what I was saying, I asked "Is this too big for ya?". She blushed and smiled, giggled, and said no while holding out her hand. I handed her the slice, smiled cooly and went on my way. I had plans to ask her out the next day, but she slept on a raft in the middle of the pool most of the day, and was gone the following day. Oh, the one that got away ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met her once when working at a hotel here on Maui. She's quite a petite lass!

I was passing out pineapple slices to the guests around the pool, where she was lounging with her parents (around the time the Star Wars movies came out). I get to Natalie, hand her a napkin, reach in the stainless steel iced bucket with my tongs, and pull out a slice of pineapple about 3 times the normal size (coincidence, of course ;) ). Before I knew what I was saying, I asked "Is this too big for ya?". She blushed and smiled, giggled, and said no while holding out her hand. I handed her the slice, smiled cooly and went on my way. I had plans to ask her out the next day, but she slept on a raft in the middle of the pool most of the day, and was gone the following day. Oh, the one that got away ;)

Great story, John. Love a woman with a great sense of humor! Her SNL short.

Wow, yes, but can she act? Kinda like Charlie Sheen in 2&1/2 Men. Funny, but was he acting?

The title of the post is "Your Favorite Actress....Aesthetically"

Her aesthetics are, in my opinion, phenomenal.

1344915004[/url]' post='330399']

Every one so far has been fantastic, love them all.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Scarlett Johanson smoking hot.

Uh oh Rob...more competition!