Your Favourite Actress.....aesthetically?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's easy; Joan Crawford, over and all around :2thumbs:

Personally I am left cold by most actresses. Uma Therman has always intrigued me. There is something about dangerous women that has always intrigued me....the thought that you really shouldn't go to sleep lest you wake up with your wallet gone or throat cut :lookaround:

I am very fortnate. The hugs that Lisa and Di give melt you to the core. You can keep the rest ;)

The hugs that Lisa and Di give melt you to the core. You can keep the rest ;)

Not sure about the melting bit, but I'm pretty sure the last time Lisa hugged me, she cracked one of my ribs. Glad I've never been on the receiving end of her right hook!

Not sure about the melting bit, but I'm pretty sure the last time Lisa hugged me, she cracked one of my ribs. Glad I've never been on the receiving end of her right hook!

You never cease to make me laugh . You are right but Lisa can be dangerous with the hook when she needs to, taught everything that I know. :perfect10:

what about my hugs Fuzz when I gave you one in Sydney, oh wait a mintue that's right we were both "under the weather" by the that time :party:

'

You never cease to make me laugh . You are right but Lisa can be dangerous with the hook when she needs to, taught everything that I know. :perfect10:

what about my hugs Fuzz when I gave you one in Sydney, oh wait a mintue that's right we were both "under the weather" by the that time :party:

Your hugs are much like Lisa's... minus the broken ribs! :D

Zooey Deschanel

Emma watson (if she grew her hair back!)

Amy Adams

Anne Hathaway (extra points for catwoman outfit)

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Alyson Hannigan

I'm not a fan of the typical big boobed, tanned, smouldering, super-sexy types. I'd take the cute girl next door over the swimware model every time.