Take Your Ticket Like A Man

I was going to post this a few days ago.

The car was parked in the valet stop apparently in front of the hotel and the valet had the keys initially so should be considered private property.

I don't think he actually ran over his foot, if you look at the end the cop tries really hard to sell that he's hurt after he realizes the whole thing was being taped and the way he hobbled made it appear his leg was hurt not his foot. Far too excessive after dragging him out and damaging the car on purpose but hilarious how the guy laid on the ground like that seems he wasn't so cool after all. In the end, they both deserved each other.

I agree. The Cop was doing his job ticketing a car without proper tags or plate. The fact that this guy decided to get in his car and drive away AFTER the Officer told him to stop his car means he broke the law. Compound the fact that he inched his car and drove over the officers foot at the same time. When he failed to immediately obey and get out of the car the Officer pulled him out.

Was the officer upset over having his foot driven over, yes, but who wouldn't?

For a second I almost thought the girl was going to get in and back over the cops foot. :thinking: I say the guy got what he had coming to him. Regardless of driving over the officers foot, how many people think you get to just drive off when a police officer is writing you a ticket?

Cheers

If its parked on a public street its public property. There is no such thing as a valet spot in NYC. There are no standing zones in front of hotels that's about it. New York state requires two license plates and the registration and inspection to be displayed in the lower drivers side window. This guy is a self entitled ass who thinks he's special because he has a Ferrari. Before the video started, the jerkoff also tried ripping the ticket book out of the officers hand.

Lastly, all of this f the police and they are all pigs blah blah just really annoys the hell out of me, you weren't there, and you don't know what they have to deal with every day.

If its parked on a public street its public property. There is no such thing as a valet spot in NYC. There are no standing zones in front of hotels that's about it. New York state requires two license plates and the registration and inspection to be displayed in the lower drivers side window. This guy is a self entitled ass who thinks he's special because he has a Ferrari. Before the video started, the jerkoff also tried ripping the ticket book out of the officers hand.

Lastly, all of this f the police and they are all pigs blah blah just really annoys the hell out of me, you weren't there, and you don't know what they have to deal with every day.

yeah - I don't get the police bashing...the youtube comments were like that too...

girlfriend isn't bad looking though eh?

Yeah. I looked at the video again. The driver deserved what he got; but it does look like the cop is over acting a little bit while walking. It's hard to tell, but I don't think his foot actually got crushed. I think the cop should have stopped the driver when he went to get in the car, instead of letting it escalate as far as it did.

I you own a six figure car, I guess then the laws don't apply to you ? LOL

Too exessive lol....its too bad everything is on video these days, this punk deserved a good beating for being such an ass...I could never be a cop, I'd be up on charges my first day on the job lol

Sorry, I'm not agreeing with the reply trends here.

LOL yeah, cops like to let you know who has the authority. So the cop is writing a ticket, sees the car pulling out and actually leans into the car to make sure his foot is ran over. Instead of backing away and saving the injury, he encourages it. Just how professional sport players drawn personal fouls. Because then that gives him the authority to beat the **** out of the car and drag the kid out of the car and thrown him on the ground and tie him up. All this for a vehicle ticket? A couple squad cars and half dozen cops? No, this was a cop with a bad attitude just looking for a reason to behave this way. Way to go NYPD, I will now feel safer on your streets.

Bet the cops just found his wife was having an affair with his brother and took it out the the more fortunate LOL

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

snapback.pngramon_cojones, on 08 August 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

Why would he be shot? LOL!!

Roy R. Frush :

NYPD was involved... wink.gif

You may be right ....

http://youtu.be/nOTCN8Zk7DI

As to the other incident - moneyed arrogance meets uniformed arrogance ... stupidity wins :idea: