Cigars come and go

Por Larranaga Petite Corona and Quay D'Orsay corona or Gran Corona if I can find one

Don't count on it!

H SA is pretty predictable in that none of your favorite cigars are "guaranteed" to last the test of time. This is why I have focused on buying numerous boxes of the same cigars if they were good and the budget permited.

How can I say, "I would never be without the Partagas Seleccion Privada?" I cannot! How about the Bolivar CE... a cigar, none I would guess, would have been discontinued. As cigars become more a part of a trend and lesser so a part of tradition, be cognizant of it. Don't rely on H SA et al for your continued enjoyment and stockpile your favorites when you can.

A little humble advice from one whose "must have" cigars are long gone!

-the Pig

Throughout the years it's been the Bolivar Coronas JR.

One of the most consistant cigar over the years IMO.

Agreed. Every year since 2006 has been excellent. 2011s stellar. And until I run out, my cabs of 2002 Partagas Lonsdales.

Don't count on it!

H SA is pretty predictable in that none of your favorite cigars are "guaranteed" to last the test of time. This is why I have focused on buying numerous boxes of the same cigars if they were good and the budget permited.

How can I say, "I would never be without the Partagas Seleccion Privada?" I cannot! How about the Bolivar CE... a cigar, none I would guess, would have been discontinued. As cigars become more a part of a trend and lesser so a part of tradition, be cognizant of it. Don't rely on H SA et al for your continued enjoyment and stockpile your favorites when you can.

A little humble advice from one whose "must have" cigars are long gone!

-the Pig

sage advice piggie. i have committed to going deep on 4 brands however, i buy as much as my budget permits of cohiba siglo VIs for this reason.