Cigars come and go

I am yet to try many vitolas, but from the experience i have had so far, if i had to choose only one, then it would be CoRo. I enjoy the partagas, the bolivars, etc. regularly, but my experience with some of these CoRos has been , like , WoW :)

I've really only been smoking CCs for a year or so now, but I've already fallen in love with the Cohiba Siglo VI. I'm on my third box and have two 10ers of PSPs sitting in the humi. I think this is now my favorite smoke and I will always have at least one box on hand (probabaly more like two so I can keep one aging while the other is ready to smoke).

But, of course, I've not tried everything yet, so it's entirely possible I'll be wowed by another stick, too.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

LOL Michel, I'm a self proffessed partagas fanboy...I love me some RASS and RASCC but I absolutly NEED Party shorts in my humi at all times. I freak out if I dont lol

As others have mentioned their affinity for Bolivar...

For me it's Upmann. Mag 46, #2 and Sir Winston are and will continue to be staples in my humidor. Upmann profile just sits right in my wheelhouse.

Outside of my love for Upmann....I don't think you get any more unique in the cigar world than a RASS.