RyJ Cazzy

Anyone have an opinion on recent RyJ Cazzy? Not an everyday cigar, but I do enjoy them and am thinking of adding a box to the collection.

Romeo & Julietas seem to be suffering in quality and flavor these days. The short wide churchill wasn't too great, at least to me. I've had a few R&J Cazadores lately. They'll do, however they're meant to be a little harsh in style, no?

Got some great cazadores recently, bloody good, not killers though, more like a Boli GM.

Also got some Shortie churchies, and although very young, the most recent was displaying that cherry goodness....

The cazadores and the GM are worth having if only for the experience of their size....

Had to light one tonight after reading this post. Oct '10- smoking incredibly. Rich, potent, dried cherries. I love 'em. After tasting one that was gifted to me I immediately picked up a box. Great, reliable cigar.

Yea...uh, I haven't touched the boxes I bought since I tried to smoke it in 08. Gonna give it another decade.:covereyes:

One of those RonCo set it and forget it, put it in a time capsule and crack it open at retirement cigars.