Catching Up....Almost There

I am pretty sure there has been a fair bit of correspondence I have not caught up with. It is not intentional. I receive personally some 150 e-mails /PM's a day that I respond to (plenty more that I don't !LOL!). Normally I have it under control. Up at 4:30am anc complete e-mails by 8:30.

Unfortunately of late there were some family health issues which have now thankfully abated. On top of it all my long term heart arrhythmia problem started playing up again. I checked myself into hospital a few Fridays ago. I arrived with a 245 heart rate which had the emergency ward staff ...."Jumping" The paddles were ready :D That was the worst one I have had and after 2 days in hospital and 10 days of cardilology tests (cleanest arteries/pipes they have seen) I go in for a little overnight operation next Thursday. There is a 96% chance they will fix it for good.

Simply a rogue electrical impulse whith a mind of its own. It needs to be terminated.

So ......I have lost too many days and have fallen behind in correspondence or more honestly lost track of some simply by prioritising others. I am swamped but slowly catching up.

This coming week is madness. Rob (freefallguy) arrives tomorrow/Sunday and I am cooking Paella for him and all the czar team :D

Monday we are off to Kens in the afternoon for vids. Tuesday and Wednesday I am in the warehouse picking FOH stock from this weeks shipment (I have plenty of private requests to choose as well. I have those requests). Thursday I have the operation. I should be released Friday morning and back on the deck in the afternoon. It is a pretty chaotic week.

So....I need a hand

1. Forgive me if I have not replied to your recent correspondence. If it can wait a few days, send it then (trying not get a deluge).. If not, send it now. Send it to my e-mail as opposed to PM.

2. If you are waiting on something from me it may have slipped my mind. Remind me please and I will have it put in train Monday before the rest of the insane week strikes

Cheers fella's I appreciate it. I apologise for needing some slack to be cut but there are times when mates are asked. This will be the toughest week for me time wise but it eases up significantly from next Saturday onwards. :ok:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everything goes fine for you Rob, I'm sure it will and you'll be able to rely on a bit of bedrest. Maybe the next video review can be from the bedside with special guest Dr Gargatt :perfect10:

These things are normally just a sign from the body telling you to slow down a bit, or speed up a bit, stop doing something, or start doing something. Something like that anyway.

Here's to a sucessfull visit next Thurs :ok:

I have had an irregular heartbeat on and off for years. I figured out it was stress caused by noticing an irregular heartbeat. Here's to your recovery!

Cheers Rob. Best wishes for everything. My wife's a Registered Nurse, and she says that if it's the proceedure she's thinking of, and understanding how your health care system works (in that it's very similar to ours, a lot of cross training there), that you have no worries at all. Definitely a "day proceedure", and very commonplace and regular.

Now, when you get back, I'll look forward to you shipping out that cherry red Dodge Viper SRT-10 that you promised me in a past conversation...... :whistle:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Rob. Hell, if I was local I'd sneak in a bottle or two of wine up to your hospital room. I was also looking for a reason to light up a cigar. Smoking to your health (that seems like an odd statement) on this occasion seems appropriate.