La Escepcion Selectos Finos

Fatcigar, beautiful pics as always. Thanks for sharing - these are on my "must get" list, that's for sure, beautiful concept and finished product. They really seemed to hit it out of the park with this one.

Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Wilkey, good call. But.....I think Smithy is hot - can I cop a feel?? :D:drool::blonde::unsure::rolleyes:;)

Wilkey, good call. But.....I think Smithy is hot - can I cop a feel?? :D:drool::blonde::unsure::rolleyes:;)

What consenting adults do in the privacy behind closed doors is none of my beeswax...no matter how perverse or depraved. Just let us know when it's up on YouTube. :perfect10:

Wilkey

• 6 months later...

Yesterday Matthew and smoked one each. I waited specifically until through trades I had a pair. So lovely, smooth and flavorful. We could not figure out exactly what size these are and I Now I see: Selecto Finos.

What a treat!

• 5 weeks later...

I've got a couple of boxes of these now. Awesome sticks! Holy hell, are these ever little powerhouses, and the box aromas and blend just seems to be a sign of phenomenal long-term aging potential. I'm SOOOO glad that I ponyed up for some of these back in the spring - if you can get your hands on them, you'll be glad that you did.