La Escepcion Selectos Finos

Just crying over discontinuation of Partagas Serie du Connaisseur no.2, the only size in regular production discontinued a while ago.

This weekend, I enjoyed one of these from a 2003 SLB. Simply divine cigar, one of the best I've had recently. Classic Partagas wood and spice, layered with a peppery, tangy finish.

For goodness sakes, man. Exercise some discretion. Please.

Wilkey

What the hell?, I didn't expect him to post it. geeez calm down!!! How is that not the first thought that popped into everyone's head.

What the hell?, I didn't expect him to post it. geeez calm down!!! How is that not the first thought that popped into everyone's head.

You might want to check your attitude as well as the passive-aggressive act.

I'm quite sure the thought popped into several people's minds. You are the only one to have posted and in such a crass manner.

Let me be clear: wanker posts will get wanker treatment. Allow me to illustrate.

"Where did you get those?" = telling a fellow his girlfriend is hot and asking to cop a feel = wanker

"Sir, I've been looking forward to this release. May I please PM you with a few questions?" = expressing admiration and interest in a grown-up way = not a wanker

Clear? Questions?

Wilkey

Wow what gorgeous packaging, great vitola, just awesome, Thank you so much for sharing...now time to me to wipe the drool off my keyboard