Juan Lopez Selection No4 - PRA JUN 10

asmith

Artie has a taste for them, he is onto his second box post video :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good to have Artie on board. Nice work leading the panel Smithy. Don't call us.....we will call you.

How's your form, you couldn't let go of the lead, always cutting in. I'm not sure I want to work with this team! :spotlight:

Interesting stuff, never realised that these are made with a view to long term aging.

Interesting to note that they only test approx 60% of cigars....that explains how the plugged ones still get through.

Nice review gents. I will put these on the seek list. Smithy it must be like playing back yard cricket with the single child. His bat his ball, rules that change and the game is over when he says so. Soldier on mate.

Nice review gents. I will put these on the seek list. Smithy it must be like playing back yard cricket with the single child. His bat his ball, rules that change and the game is over when he says so. Soldier on mate.

All I did was offer a guiding hand......"when you can ****** the pebble from my hand Smithy" :ph34r:

How's your form, you couldn't let go of the lead, always cutting in. I'm not sure I want to work with this team! :spotlight:

a true leader would have taken control. can you imagine churchill squibbing it like smithy did? i felt lost, no direction. i think it impacted on the cigar - how could we get the best from it in those circumstances?

cimino did better in 'heaven's gate'.

Great review guys

Love the Juan Lopez marque ,have had only a couple of these ,but tend to agree its a medium to long term prospect

Cheers OZ :cigar: