Pictures of your Wive's

KB24

Here's the little woman at this years Northern Virginia Apple Blossom Festival. She was lead majorette in the Dumplingtown Parade.

color011.jpg

Wilkey

Actually, this is part of a fascinating series of color photos from Depression Era America found here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay... I'll add a few here for kicks.

I married a woman who likes hockey, likes to go shooting (not as much as me... but, still), tolerates me smoking cigars in the house (joins in occasionally), can swear like a sailor when it's called for, and has not once in the slightly more than 10 years we've been married done anything that I could honestly classify as "nagging."

I married well. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Wedding day... a little more than 10 years ago:

Wedding-vi.png

Me and the wifey. Waiting for the others to show up. Gotta love private ice time:

hockey_us-vi.jpg

The wifey shooting a Lanchester SMG - she liked this one a lot and now wants one.

Princess_Lanchester-vi.jpg

Okay... I'll add a few here for kicks.

I married a woman who likes hockey, likes to go shooting (not as much as me... but, still), tolerates me smoking cigars in the house (joins in occasionally), can swear like a sailor when it's called for, and has not once in the slightly more than 10 years we've been married done anything that I could honestly classify as "nagging."

I married well. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Shoots guns and a beautifulredhead? Score! Well done sir.