what was your first CC

Cohiba Maduro Genios I got in a trade. I thought it was the best cigar ever until I ordered a box of RASS in 07 or 08. Down the rabbit hole I went and the RASS is still quite possibly the best cigar out there.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest, I can't remember my first CC. It was probably a RyJ tubos or something. My first, real memorable CC was a PSD4 in the courtyard of the Hotel Nacional, overlooking the Malecon. Awesome.

Had a P2 from a friend which got me curious, then got a 5er of Mag 46 and I've been on the hunt ever since. This happened in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I discussed this with my wife yesterday...

My first cuban cigar was in 2002 or so; a Cohiba Esplendido from a box that a colleague brought back from Cuba. Yup. They stayed at a casas particulares and what do you know, their uncle's nephew's wife's husband's dog worked at The Factory so they could supply (VERY) cheap boxes. liar.gifinnocent.gif I smoked cigarettes at the time, so I'm pretty certain I inhaled vigorously!

Some five years ago or so, I bought a Cohiba Robusto to go at Cigar Tower in Budapest, I think that was my first legit personal purchase.