Bringing Sexy Back - Toronto Style

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good god almighty, Tony, it was nice knowing you brother, afraid once rob see's this, you'll be banned LOL

This is like staring into the sun with binoculars. Oh the pain!!!

wait a minute - if i recall correctly you took the print off the wall and kept it ....for your later personal enjoyment?!? or maybe that was the tequila doing the thinking for you!

Didn't somebody say they were taking that back to their hotel room? Nasty, I was facing that picture for most of the night due to the location of it and the table I sat at ... horrible.

wait a minute - if i recall correctly you took the print off the wall and kept it ....for your later personal enjoyment?!? or maybe that was the tequila doing the thinking for you!

LOL Tony, I was thinking the same thing

LMFAO!!! Ya I took one! My wife found it in the trunk of the car and asked " what is this picture of an ugly woman smoking a cigar, where the hell did you guys go last night"? :rotfl:

I was going to put it inside the humidor when i ship it to Smithy..... :daydream: