Dear Mrs. Ayala

Dear Mrs. Ayala,

I want to be the first to welcome you to the FoH Forum. Please notice that I have been a member here since February 10, 2005 and I was just the 76th member to join.

At the time I joined, this forum was the very paradigm of dignity and decorum. Under the leadership of your husband, the Czar and President, there was no cursing, swearing, disruptive behavior, gambling, womanizing, ogling, misogyny, flatulence, scatology, corns, calluses, bunyans or sore feet.

Gradually, as our numbers grew, the quality of the membership went down and with it, so went the general morality of the Forum. El Presidente fought valiantly and relentlessly against those who contributed to the demise of civility and decorum here. He fought against gambling. He upheld the virtue of women in general and Lisa in particular. He rarely tolerated dirty jokes, foul language, posts related to or arising out of the consumption of alcohol or the overuse of cigar smoking or other vices.

What you see here today is a far cry from the vision and reality that Rob had at the beginning, through no fault of his own. If you see anything on the forum of which you disapprove, please know that Rob disapproved it doubly when he first saw it, but he proved powerless to avoid the debauchery of the masses who have come here and flaunted his rules and ignored his fine example.

Please draw no negative conclusions from your husband's stewardship of this forum. He is worthy of your praise, admiration and [sexual] favors, and not your disapprobation.

Respectfully and with God as my witness,

Van55

P.S. Lisa, you have my mailing address.

Van55, that was quite the shameless display. ;) I wish I had thought of it first. :2thumbs: I would've written something along the lines of blaming Ken for the ungentlemanly behaviour here. :P

Three quick thoughts on your obvious display of suckuppery:

1. Just because you say it with $5 words don't make it true.

2. The brown "stuff" may never come off of your nose.

3. I agree with bundwallah in all aspects!

All in all a fine effort of which I wholeheartedly approve! Good Job!

Gradually, as our numbers grew, the quality of the membership went down.....

I know you are being humorous with this post but that line is really unnecessary and elitist. I bet you agree right Van?

David

....and to my darling wife, I would like to point out that although I worked late last night at a Spitbucket wine function....and got home at 2am....I was at Rugby training this morning at 6am :lol:

What a commitment to work, family and community !!!!

....and to my darling wife, I would like to point out that although I worked late last night at a Spitbucket wine function....and got home at 2am....I was at Rugby training this morning at 6am :2thumbs:

A most astute gentleman.

....and to my darling wife, I would like to point out that although I worked late last night at a Spitbucket wine function....and got home at 2am....I was at Rugby training this morning at 6am :2thumbs:

Just don't let anyone close enough to smell whats in your coffee :lol:

I know you are being humorous with this post but that line is really unnecessary and elitist. I bet you agree right Van?

David

No, I don't agree. I thought that it was so patently absurd that everyone would get the joke. Are you being unnecessarily defensive?

No, I don't agree. I thought that it was so patently absurd that everyone would get the joke. Are you being unnecessarily defensive?

I got the joke and I am new here, I think that defending El Presidente is well worth this.

We have seen Ken's home, no man should be subject to these conditions, unless he is the designer of said conditions...

first, as for my home, rob spends nearly as much time here as i do.

secondly, i am the one who deletes posts for poor language etc, not rob. and i'll f...ing well continue to do so until you blokes learn some decorum.

thirdly, seriously, after his motomouth effort last week telling elie i was fishing and not filming, i am in the miidst of a tell all expose. i will be asking mrs A to edit it and write the foreword.

• 8 months later...