Storm Season has arrived

We got hit yesterday with a cracker of a storm with more due for the week ahead. Our Summer has finally arrived!!!

While I love the storm season I have a hole in my roof at home and no power after yesterdays hit :buddies:

post-4-1292540893.jpg

post-4-1292540915.jpg

post-4-1292540934.jpg

Awesome photos Prez......

Is it fair to assume that you snapped these at varying angles off the belfry of your ocean front chateau?! :lol:

If you haven't already, it may be a good idea to have your grounds keeper take a look at that hole in the roof! :o

Very cool. Love storms - we get some nasty ones of all types and sizes here in the Great Lakes region. Been stuck in an around a number of scary issues with these storms as well, but always enjoy seeing Mother Nature's show.

I have a friend that's leaving for Australia next week, for a four-week vacation to Oz for a bit of everything (sight-seeing, backpacking, fishing excursions, beach lounging, etc.). He asked for me and my Mrs. and another buddy and his wife to join, but unfortunately no - too late of notice and too expensive right now for a four-week (!!!!) vacation to Australia.

Man, I wish though. Sounds like quite the fun time to visit right now.