HDM Des Dieux - ORE JUN 03

asmith

Don't let anybody tell you that these guys are not professional. They may have a skin full of red wine but they still can do a professional review. Stay for the outtakes as it is fun for the whole family.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->
  • Haha 1

I have 22 of these left from 2003 5 packs. The cardboard packs don't seem to do much for the aging of these as they have been a letdown for me. Would removing them from the packs and storing in a cedar box improve them with time, or is it too late? I would love to appreciate them as much as everyone else seems to.

I HAD (*HAD I emphasize*) a mouthful of Coke (the liquid) at the end of this tape UNTIL Rob drained his trouser weasel. I kept saying to myself, "Noooo, he isn't doing that.....", and then concluded, "Why yes he is". It would be great if Ken parked below that area and the camera picked up the audio of the the car being "watered". Glad I had some laptop screen cleaner. Love the editing Smithy. Brilliant, just brilliant.

I am almost as crazy for these as Ken and even found another 03 cab recently, so I watched with great identification.

I swelled with pride as El Presidente stated "this sort of stuff resonates with true connoisseurs of Havana cigars". That's me! I've made it all the way to the top of our thing, whatever the heck we're doing. I'm not borderline insane, I'm a true connoisseur!

Less than two minutes later I watched in horror as the leader of the cult himself sought immediate relief. There went my connoisseurship over the balcony and into the weeds along with a pathetic amount of poorly processed red wine.

Another idol smashed, another dream denied.

I have 22 of these left from 2003 5 packs. The cardboard packs don't seem to do much for the aging of these as they have been a letdown for me. Would removing them from the packs and storing in a cedar box improve them with time, or is it too late?

I also tried this even though experience told me not to. The cigars I got in packs were definitely not as good as the ones from my cab. I immediately put them in a box and after a year or so they seem to have improved some, although I might be kidding myself. Anyway, it's worth a try. I won't go for packs anymore unless they're fresh.