Hasta Luego

Ok well officially Lise, Smithy and the Moderator team (albeit Ken is under instruction) has taken control of FOH while I head away camping for the week facing (forecast) the biggest flood since Noah.

I have cigars, wine, humour, no competency in looking after kids but high hope we all return from the "outback" in one piece.

Lise is your go to man in a skirt (and chesty).

Smithy has a series of vids to post over the week but I am worried abot one in particular where I am well......under the weather :D (edit wisely Smithy).

My best to all. Have fun, go the Bucs! (Get your NFL tips in!), good luck HSA :dunce:

I am telling you Ken he is not happy with you. I did my best to smooth things over. Don't push him.

okay, this is really spooky. i thought i'd amuse myself and do the googly thing with "all powerful god". absolutely nothing comes up. i try "powerful god". zip. so i then try just "god". again nada. so i try "dylan is god" (long story if you are under 40). again zip.

next thing, i can't even get the google website up. everything else with the computer working fine. perhaps i really have offended??

okay, this is really spooky. i thought i'd amuse myself and do the googly thing with "all powerful god". absolutely nothing comes up. i try "powerful god". zip. so i then try just "god". again nada. so i try "dylan is god" (long story if you are under 40). again zip.

next thing, i can't even get the google website up. everything else with the computer working fine. perhaps i really have offended??

Dylan God ?

I thought Jerry was God.

Peace,Pot, Micro Dot.

Take photos of the family and past them on your dashboard.

When you get back in the Jeep to come home from camping look at the photos.

Now look at the faces of the people in the Jeep with you.

If they all match, proceed home in the knowledge that you didn't stuff up.

This time.

Take photos of the family and past them on your dashboard.

When you get back in the Jeep to come home from camping look at the photos.

Now look at the faces of the people in the Jeep with you.

If they all match, proceed home in the knowledge that you didn't stuff up.

This time.

LOL. Classic! Well done, Warren! ;):clap:

Best wishes on your trip, Rob - sounds like quality time well spent.

If you need rescuing....sorry, but call someone else. I'm a bit too far away - bring matches, a survival blanket, and don't forget, if it gets too bad, just put your head between your knees and pray that Cohiba can hear your howling.

You should have googled Clapton. :lol: