Can you afford Luxury ?

What is, for you, Luxury ?

For me , it can be defined in many ways but one is " Enjoying the better things in life "

My morning Luxury is being outside on a sunny day, sipping my café créme from my luxurious coffee mug which, as you

can see, is a unique piece of art with just a bit of a crack, it's not much, but it's not everyones mug either.

Also adding to this luxury, is the fact that I smoke a luxurious Habano cigar. One that is not enjoyed

by many in Europe and even less in the U.S. Yes, a cigar made for "The Happy Few",

smoked by the Cubans and for the Cubans ,a BAUZA Nacionales .

Rich, bold and daring. The new definition in Habano cigar smoking exclusively created by H.SA.

The ultimate Luxury will be my vintage ashtray from the 70's, a unique design in it's own right with a richly chromed apparence.

Three enjoyable elements that make my mornings a luxurious moment.

There are certain luxuries that I can not live without. It's just that simple and common. :D

post-3705-1284306448.jpg

Sometimes the beauty of the moment is enough,is it not?

I have enjoyed quintero nacionales sipping a nice coffee out on the decking in the morning sunshine,with the floor or my dressing gown as an ashtray.

Having spent some time in your region,it doesn't take too much to feel the joie de vivre there!

I've also bought expensive cigars,and because the moment was not right,or the ambience was not right,wasted the cigar.

Sometimes the simpler things in life mean the most. Thanks for sharing, Guy. Money wont make you content. If you think it does, you'll never get there. Be satisfied with what you have and there you'll find the most luxurious life.

Btw, good for you on being able to keep your coffee down with the BAUZA :huh: