Greetings from LA

rp99pts

Welcome to FOH...I take it you are either Robert Parker, or just love wine...

Welcome to FOH...I take it you are either Robert Parker, or just love wine...

Ha, I'm just a lover of fine Cabernet..Wish I had Parker's wine collection though..Great someone figured that one out...Have a ton of 99 pointers as well

Been smoking for about 3 years with an ever growing stogie stash. Stumbled upon the stogie reviews on Youtube and loved them.. Rob and Kenny are classic..Picked up a Airistocrat M THC cabinet recently and now must fill it....Will post some pics soon....

Welcome to the forum enjoy we do

Cheers Oz :hungry:

post-6869-1277225286.jpg

Here is a pic of the humidor....Picked it up on Craigslist for $700..What a deal. Bob Staebell makes one hell of a humidor...

That is a great deal for a Staebell Cabinet Humidor....congrats!

Welcome.

Wow, I have the same black xikar cigar travel case sitting in my humi just like the way you have it.

Anyway, have fun here at FOH. I'm about 25 miles east of LA, whereabouts are you?

BTW, you scored on that Staebell.

Thanks for the warm welcome....Look forward to posting especially in the alcoholic section...Ha.. I picked up the Aristoctrat in Orange County. Originally he wanted $500 but after getting about 30 emails in one day he raised the price on me to $700. Still a killer deal..It had a lot of mildew and some mold due to some neglect. Orderd new filters, key for the lock and completely sanded down the interior per Bob Staebell. The rear fans didn't work but upon pulling it apart, the ground wire had come loose. Now it is mint and smells wonderful. My office smells like Spanish Cedar...Love it....

From another new guy here, welcome aboard! your humidor is light years ahead of the two little desk top ones I have at home... :)

I may have to do something about that now!

Cheers!

Aristocrats are expensive but are second to none...It is a humidor that will last a lifetime. Just get one bigger than you would originally want because you know how humidors have a way of getting filled to capacity fast.... :blush:

Aristocrats are expensive but are second to none...It is a humidor that will last a lifetime. Just get one bigger than you would originally want because you know how humidors have a way of getting filled to capacity fast.... :lol:

One of things I regret is that I didn't know you should buy large right away.....lol. Good thing I have two though and I can age some in the second one! :blush: