Returning Newbie from NYC

rdb6

Hello Everyone

After not smoking cigars for about 8-10 years I have started partaking once again. I maintained the cigars I had at the time and they are just great. OMG I smoked a Monte 2 the other day, it was awesome. I am very happy I kept my cigars rather than give them away. All of my stash was purchased right here at the Czar. Hi Rob, remember me?

Welcome back to the fold...don't know how you ever managed to escape its hold.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. The reason I stopped was for health reasons. I had a heart attack. I am now 61 years old, pretty healthy and figure what the hell. "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time". In my stash are some pretty nice goodies which I will enjoy. These posts are my first posts on this site. When I was purchasing from the Czar 10 years ago, I read the posts but never participated in the discussions. Think I'll light up a Bolivar Petit Corona now, anyone want to join me?

Welcome back to the forum enjoy :lol::rotfl:

Welcome again. I too took a hiatus, but then lit it up some years ago...and now, well, lets just say I could support another child or two if it were not for my love of the leaf!