What does the weekend hold in store for members?

Busy weekend ahead. Helping Coach Rugby tomorrow morning followed by an afternoon of watching games culminating in sons rugby game against tough side Ashgrove. Head off to Rugby dinner tomorrow night to see presentation of the First XV jerseys for this year. Should be home around 2am

Sunday is Son Tom's Rugby game and then home to slow cook a pork belly for a late lunch outside on the home deck with the family. Will take wife out to the movies to make up for me coming home Thursday late and under the weather. It was our anniversary.

Monday is my daughters birthday (14th)which coincides with the labor Day public holiday. 25 family members for a champers and cigar event. Will take my dog Cohiba for a swim at the local river early am now that the bull sharks have moved back out to the mouth of the river. Read the paper, enjoy a Party Short and a great coffee. Hit the ball into the river and let the tide take it. Release Cohiba after 15 minutes. He will be back in 45 minutes.....just as I finish the cigar and the paper. :cigar:

Autumn here. Perfect blue sky days, 26 degree C highs and 12 degree C nights. Simply beautiful.

My weekend started early, as El Prez would know.

I finished work early today (Friday) and returned home to a brilliant Autumn day. Not a breath of wind. Not a cloud in the sky. And a SLR Double Corona that had dry boxed for a day, ready to review today.

Speaking to El Prez five minutes after I lit this great smoke - it was great to hear that although we seperated by geography, we were joined by a bond of comraderie which was brought about by a love of Cuban cigars and the appreciation of great wine.

My cup truly runneth over.

I'm off to Israel tomorrow for 10 days. Never been before but neither Russians not Australians need a visa to go there so it's a good choice of destination and good warm weather.

Will probably visit Jerusalem and Jordan too... But knowing me, I'll end up on the roof of the hotel with an endless supply of cigars and rum (and scotch) and not move for 10 days. Will be a tough decision.

Not a whole lot. Spent tonight wrapped up in a blanket on the couch watching 30 rock & drinking red, port & rum by myself. Probably catching up with a few mates for a beer tomorrow evening. The weather was poor today, so hopefully it clears up tomorrow so I can have a smoke.

Off to Chicago Saturday for a weekend catching up with friends and family. some business Monday and Tuesday and home. Quick trip.

nice little saturday - we're gonna go to home depot...yeah buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring...stuff like that. maybe bed, bath and beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time!

nice little saturday - we're gonna go to home depot...yeah buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring...stuff like that. maybe bed, bath and beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time!

Classic!

Let's see now...going to leave work an hour early and take my son Dylan (7yo) to his baseball game. After that meet my wife and daughter (1.5yo) for some dinner. Get the kids ready and put them to bed, then head out for a nice smoke. It is warm in NY today and tomorrow, so probably something longer like a Churchill. Saturday up early, take my son to Chinese School. After that head out to Long Island to visit some friends (parents of Dylan's best friend). Smoke another nice long cigar Saturday night. Sunday, take Dylan to his second baseball game of the week, my daughter to her gym class, then Dylan to his swim/dive instructors, then Dylan to his ice hockey game (by the way...it is hilarous watching 7yos play ice hockey), then join my wife at a craft fair. Then I'm going to treat myself to another great cigar that evening after getting the kids off to bed. Of course I'll be squeezing some time in for my wife here and there...lest I end up in the doghouse.

Weather here in Raleigh suppose to be hot, so I am happy

Will smoke SLR Serie A, Upmann Majestic, PSD2, ERDM Gran Corona, Mag 50, Punch Punch, Upmann #2 and JL Sel #1 on Fri/Sat/Sun

Watch Derby on Sat, church on Sun, get some sun and grill out

Just bought some new Haitian Rum, Barbancourt, and will enjoy it

Bart

Getting a crate of lobsters and meeting up with a bunch of folks for Money Mayweather/Sugar Shane. Looking to smoke several cubans and pass out a few NCs to square a few failed wagers. Will be sure to get my family obligations out of the way early tomorrow!