Tough Times at Chateau Gargett.

It wasn't to long ago that ken was wondering aloud about getting a dog for some company. Seriously.....if he ever does then he will be on episode 1 of BRISBANE RSPCA.

Turned up today for our regular video reviews. ken was dapper as ever but something wasn't quite right. In a scene from "Arachnophobia"...the once serene rural retreat has now been over run by cobwebs. cobwebs on the ceiling, cobwebs on the rocking chair, cobwebs inside the house ON his binoculars (teenage neighbour has obviously moved out). His prized orchids...dead. cobwebs now replacing the beautiful flowers of only a few weeks ago.

There is something eerie going on. shooting the review and cobwebs began to appear on the camera equipment, the cigars...ourselves.

This was an episode of the X Files..... :rotfl:

okay, first, funnel webs are further south, thankfully.

secondly, never had a neighbour in range.

thirdly, orchids die. it would have been x-files if they didn't. they are in flower heaven and you'll be able to play with them (and the dog you ran over) when you go to heaven - although fat chance of that.

fourthly, anyone has any spare geckos, they have a home here. only place in qld without geckos.

fifthly, i warned you about annoying my guard spiders.

finally, to even bother posting this rubbish, you were clearly as pissed as i thought when you left. you must have been a big hit at your son's footy training. did you run on and tackle someone? lisa, can't be long before you'll get another car as an inducement to be his driver while the next sentence is served. and it could be a long one.

lisa, can't be long before you'll get another car as an inducement to be his driver while the next sentence is served. and it could be a long one.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it killed me the last time :D

Interesting how the truth always seems to find a way to ooze out......

extraordinary.

the roof has always been like that, i've been away for three weeks and orchids eventually go to orchid heaven. an orchid finally dying hardly equates to running over your own dog.

and for this piece of disgraceful betrayal of hospitality, you're back on jam jars.

Colt it killed my as my darling husband lost his licence at the exact same time as Rob LOLOL my God I had both of them :clap:

Uh, Lisa..........

Have you ever given thought to the fact that the two men who spend the most time with you on a daly basis took to drink in such a fashion?

So we've gone from snakes and possums to dead orchids and spiders...Your "swinnging bachelor pad" looks like a den of death now Ken.

:D Tee hee hee (sorry!) tee hee hee :rotfl:

okay, first, funnel webs are further south, thankfully.

secondly, never had a neighbour in range.

thirdly, orchids die. it would have been x-files if they didn't. they are in flower heaven and you'll be able to play with them (and the dog you ran over) when you go to heaven - although fat chance of that.

fourthly, anyone has any spare geckos, they have a home here. only place in qld without geckos.

fifthly, i warned you about annoying my guard spiders.

finally, to even bother posting this rubbish, you were clearly as pissed as i thought when you left. you must have been a big hit at your son's footy training. did you run on and tackle someone? lisa, can't be long before you'll get another car as an inducement to be his driver while the next sentence is served. and it could be a long one.

:D Damn I miss your ramblings Ken! :D

Did you manage to bring back some of that "italian" clothing flair? ;)

Perhaps you can work with the spiders and cobwebs and have some sort of OLD/Italian silk clothing line, put a 'spin' to your surname and add some Italian flavour to it like: "Gargetto" or "Gargettaliano" :rotfl:;)

actually the drunk idiot sat next to another orchid which had flowered all yesterday but was too pissed to notice. how the mighty...

Those were made from plastic imitating silk orchids....... those do not count