Newbie From Middle America

Huckleberry

I just found this forum tonight and I wanted to branch out into something new and unfamiliar. I have been smoking cigars for 22 years now and I enjoy it as much today as the very first time. I appreciate the opportunity to be here.

Welcome, where in Iowa are you located at?

I live near Cedar Rapids but I grew up in Des Moines. My best friend from way back grew up in Ankeny. I noticed the Cyclones helmet and I have to say I cheer for the Hawks more just because I can actually watch them on tv over this way. I grew up going to Cyclone games back when they had Dwayne Crutchfield and didn't win all that much. I do enjoy watching the clones play bball and always get a kick out of the clones beating the cornhuskers on the 100 yard field.

I live near Cedar Rapids but I grew up in Des Moines. My best friend from way back grew up in Ankeny. I noticed the Cyclones helmet and I have to say I cheer for the Hawks more just because I can actually watch them on tv over this way. I grew up going to Cyclone games back when they had Dwayne Crutchfield and didn't win all that much. I do enjoy watching the clones play bball and always get a kick out of the clones beating the cornhuskers on the 100 yard field.

There's nothing sweeter as a Cyclone than beating the Hawks or Nebraska. Unfortunately we've been in a bit of a drought when it comes to beating Iowa in football.

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote

Welcome to FOH...great place and great people. I remember the Dwayne Crutchfield days!!! Wow...long time ago.