What does your nickname mean?

I have been told since I was a young man that I naturally smell like a combination of morning breath, road apples and skunk. :clap:

smll2 are initials I took on in the early years of email standing for...Sierra Madre Little League 2..two respresenting me and my boy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the first to initials in my name and then my last name "lee". The h and b stand for "Holy Bass" which was the section of the drumline I was in when I marched drum corps with the Cadets.

Stole the nickname from the second drummer of the legendary band Spinal Tap...one of the world's loudest bands!!!

Just the way the drummers died...just too much.

...Scotland Yard doesn't have the facilities to dust vomit...

Incidentally, my nickname in most things is usually Czar - but spelt Czzarr. It's Russian for "King". It was my first email account on hotmail 14 years ago, and still have it to this day. But obviously, being a member of this forum, there's no way I could legitimately use this nickname

Incidentally, my nickname in most things is usually Czar - but spelt Czzarr. It's Russian for "King".

When I've come for the first time on this site, have seen Russian word in the name of Rob's online store I've been surprised! Never earlier met such name. And now I am boundless is proud that I am a part of this world's best forum!

Cheers!

Hi all mine is really simple well it would have to be :lol:

OZ because thats where i live ,and Cuban ,because of Cigars etc etc ;)

Cheers Oz :lol: