Cars, in some ways can be appreciated like cigars.

What are you driving around your town, please share?

I know most everyone here really appreciates a fine cigar. But what are you interested in when it comes to motor-sports-

"Hey Buddy, What are you driving?"

Somehow I got suckered into getting rid of my M3 for a Nissan Quest minivan; however, my wife seems to be tooling around town in an X5. Go figure...

I have a 2005 Audi S4 Avant (wagon) with a six speed manual, uprated sway bars, shortshifter and linkage upgrade, catback exhaust, brake lines and pads. It's very fun to drive and I can hold multiple pairs of skis during the winter as well as a ton of other stuff...so both practical and sporty.

With all of the snow that we have had recently, I have spent all of my time in a Merc Mountaineer SUV. If we ever see the sun again and the salt gets washed off of the roads, it will be in an older Porsche 944 S2 convertible. Fun little go cart!

2007 BMW X3 and a Honda Accord. Strange mix I know. I like working on my 1975 International Scout II and taking it up in the mountains. Love driving the X3 though, it's like a car.

With all of the snow that we have had recently, I have spent all of my time in a Merc Mountaineer SUV. If we ever see the sun again and the salt gets washed off of the roads, it will be in an older Porsche 944 S2 convertible. Fun little go cart!

Very similar to my selection, and current temperatures outside. I could always use more but currently driving this Audi Q5 (picked it up somewhat recently , and then when this cold goes away (if ever...) I pull out my Porsche. Yes they are quite fun!

Ford F-150 4x4 4dr. Its not great on gas but I only drive an average of 10 miles a day.

Rogers72...I want your commute.

My daily driver is my rusty old 1975 triumph stag, I restored her yeArs Ago as a 23 yo but she has not been garaged in 8 years, I have another one in the garage as A semi custom resto and waiting for some finances to keep the project moving. Wife

drives Honda odyssy 7 seater for the 4 kids.

Spiro

My daily is a Subaru WRX STI and the Mrs Subaru Outback :P

guta love AWD :P

Jealous!! If I had the appropriate amount of coin I would buy an STI straight away hey I have always loved them through every model.

1996 Nissan Maxima: she's started rusting, but was payed off 9 years ago, drives well and I smoke 2 cigars daily in it (probably have smoked over 2000 cigars in her) and not worry about hurting resale value. I'll be driving her till she stops running.

Thanks for all the reply. Just was out of curiosity. It seems as if all are driving something suitable for a cigar-lover!

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Hyundai Accent <_<

In my defense, I sunk what disposable income I had into something stupid like buying a unit, and what is left seems to go up in smoke.

It does have some good points occasionally - you get some really weird looks from people when you smoke a cigar while driving it. And it encourages me to walk more :)

What are you driving around your town, please share?

I know most everyone here really appreciates a fine cigar. But what are you interested in when it comes to motor-sports-

"Hey Buddy, What are you driving?"

jeep Jk Wrangler 4 door Diesal. Modified with Travel Humidor ( Xikar 5 cigar travel humi with Velcro :drool: ). Great Focal sound system installed.

Roof off.....perfect cigar vehicle for local sub tropical conditions :drool: