Cars, in some ways can be appreciated like cigars.

jeep Jk Wrangler 4 door Diesal. Modified with Travel Humidor ( Xikar 5 cigar travel humi with Velcro :) ). Great Focal sound system installed.

Roof off.....perfect cigar vehicle for local sub tropical conditions :D

Sounds pretty well-equipped for an expert of cigars! ;) Do you put much miles on that/ lot of driving?

I now own two extinct cars - my daily is a 97 Saab 900 SE Turbo Talladega convertible. RIP Saab.

Our family car for transporting the kids is a Saturn Vue. RIP Saturn.

I once owned a Saab, what a classy car that was. I liked them. Thanks for sharing.

(RIP Saab + Saturn)

I drive a 2005 Subaru Legacy Sedan that I bought as a replacement for a huge SUV. I needed a smaller vehicle for navigating between parking garages (lots of parking garages in my daily life). I didn't think I'd care too much for it, but as it turns out, it's a great car. AWD has come in handy on more than one occasion.

My wife...God love her...cruises around with the kids in a Lincoln Navigator (another vehicle I was sure I wouldn't like), but those air conditioned seats are out of this world when the rest of my crew likes the cabin much warmer than me on family trips.

I now own two extinct cars - my daily is a 97 Saab 900 SE Turbo Talladega convertible. RIP Saab.

Our family car for transporting the kids is a Saturn Vue. RIP Saturn.

I drive an 03 Saab 9-3 2.0T Aero (used to have an 02 Alfa 156 Twin Spark).

From what I last heard, Bernie is stilling trying to buy Saab from GM. There may be life left for Saab! (unfortunately it will be in the hands of an idiot with an over-inflated ego...)