Romeo & Julieta Churchill - MAS MAY 08

asmith

Thats a damn shame as I love these cigars. I like the smooth creamy aspect and the fact that spice isn't present. I still plan on purchasing a box in a few months. I did notice 2 bands on these. Is that new?

-Patrick

So...... After watching this video, I've got to say... Is the only churchill performing at the moment the only one that's being discontinued? (Upmann)

Stock up boys.

Good review guys. Nice deck Warren.

Rob your comedic talents truly deserve a forum larger than FOH on Youtube.

Yentil joke.. wow, that is the definition of wit, or something to that effect :D

Cheers

Jeremy

nice. not even there and i get bagged. smithy, no one puts a gun to your head insisting you drink my wine.

music, seats, cigars, wine, spirits, upturned australia post boxes. you want food, bring it.

Ken I was sorry you couldn't make it, I hope your cold gets better.

Hey I bet if you drop around to Czars Lisa might rub some Vicks on your chest. :D

Ken I was sorry you couldn't make it, I hope your cold gets better.

Hey I bet if you drop around to Czars Lisa might rub some Vicks on your chest. :D

yes, a shame. i was keen but i'd had flu/cold whatever for about two weeks plus and had to throw it. a cigar bbq with you blokes not good. tried to send you the fraser stuff today but your email not working. also aiming for a few drinks on the good ship brookfield balcony - if no volcanos, earthquakes etc. let me know if you are a starter.

yes, a shame. i was keen but i'd had flu/cold whatever for about two weeks plus and had to throw it. a cigar bbq with you blokes not good. tried to send you the fraser stuff today but your email not working. also aiming for a few drinks on the good ship brookfield balcony - if no volcanos, earthquakes etc. let me know if you are a starter.

Yeah sure Mate, count me in.

My email is [email protected]

You may have been trying to send through an older address, I had to change it a while back.

Looks like you guys missed it by 11 years.

I had a '98 a few nights ago that was outrageous!

Thats a damn shame as I love these cigars. I like the smooth creamy aspect and the fact that spice isn't present. I still plan on purchasing a box in a few months. I did notice 2 bands on these. Is that new?

-Patrick

Yes the RYJ (red label) is about year old. They are now double band's. I hate it. Look for boxes made before March 2008 for the standard gold band.

For the record....I am allergic to cats.

My mother gave me two kittens for my 5th birthday. I was in hospital 20 minutes later.

The fact she gives me the same present every year has concerned me :cigar:

For the record....I am allergic to cats.

My mother gave me two kittens for my 5th birthday. I was in hospital 20 minutes later.

The fact she gives me the same present every year has concerned me :cigar:

those two poor cats would be about 45 years old now. think they might have had enough too.

So sad to hear about your condition Rob, are you allergic to all ******* :(

Oz :cigar:

• 1 year later...

Excellent review once again. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the RyJ Churchills have lost a bit of their lustre. They used to be my favourite then one after the other, lacklustre flavours, plug ups, burn issues, etc made me shun them. I'm down to my last five and am hard pressed to find a reason to pick them over something else.